Interesting. Their product page (see my screenshot) specifically says that purchase will earn 3% back, so they are contradicting their own terms.

Edit: guess it’s only for plus members as others have pointed out.

I just use my Amex because I know it works!
Thanks for the clarification!
Still don't know if I 100% trust them because every time I can I have to send them a screen shot of under the gift card where it says you get 3%. Sometimes they say gift cards aren't included and sometimes they say club purchases get 3% for plus members with mastercard which I think is just a blanket statement they give.

Wish it was like my Chase Freedom that tells me under each purchase how much I get back. I bought the 2- $100s for $90 each but it just says "sams/walmart purchase" so I am curious how Sams or MasterCard can determine it's a gift card purchase.

Still don't know if I 100% trust them because every time I can I have to send them a screen shot of under the gift card where it says you get 3%. Sometimes they say gift cards aren't included and sometimes they say club purchases get 3% for plus members with mastercard which I think is just a blanket statement they give.

Wish it was like my Chase Freedom that tells me under each purchase how much I get back. I bought the 2- $100s for $90 each but it just says "sams/walmart purchase" so I am curious how Sams or MasterCard can determine it's a gift card purchase.
I just went back and looked at the fine print and I was mistaken. Sam's PLUS members do get 3% (1% standard + 2% bonus) CB on all Sam's purchases. The 2% I was confused about was the additional bonus (5% total) for in club purchases only. However... gift cards are indeed excluded from CB in the fine print so this all may be a moot discussion lol.

I just went back and looked at the fine print and I was mistaken. Sam's PLUS members do get 3% (1% standard + 2% bonus) CB on all Sam's purchases. The 2% I was confused about was the additional bonus (5% total) for in club purchases only. However... gift cards are indeed excluded from CB in the fine print so this all may be a moot discussion lol.
I questioned why they put earn 3% right under the the gift card on the screen if it is excluded and that's when I started getting the blanket statement.

New targeted offer from Venmo;

“Haven’t used Venmo to check out at your favorite app or site yet? It’s your lucky day.

Use Venmo to make a $15+ purchase somewhere new by June 30, 2024, and we’ll drop $5 into your account each time, up to a maximum reward of $15.*

Ends 6/30/24. Max 100k rewards available. Terms apply.”

I read the terms, it said nothing about ANY exclusions.

DP on DoC Costco is matching today’s sale price on the WN gc for previous purchases under their price adjustment policy.
Thank you for posting this. I had bought a southwest gift card on 4/26 for $450. I completed the price adjustment form and received a $30 shop card today (I'd paid with a prior shop card from a vacation package).

So, thanks again!

Will I get the 5% discount if I use my Target RedCard to buy a Disney Gift Card? I got the two cards from last week's deal at Sam's. I am thinking of purchasing a hard gift card and then consolidating the email cards from Sam on to the hard gift card (if that makes sense).

Will I get the 5% discount if I use my Target RedCard to buy a Disney Gift Card? I got the two cards from last week's deal at Sam's. I am thinking of purchasing a hard gift card and then consolidating the email cards from Sam on to the hard gift card (if that makes sense).
Yes

I had called to discuss this as I read mixed things. They told me Plus members with Mastercard get 3% back. Club members its just 1%

Cool, I would love to know if you see the 3% back in Sam's Cash as I was always told you don't get it on gift cards. I am Sam's Plus and I'm supposed to get 2% Sam's Cash on purchases, which I do for in store purchases but I don't get anything for gift cards. If having the Mastercard gave me 3%, I might apply for it.

Cool, I would love to know if you see the 3% back in Sam's Cash as I was always told you don't get it on gift cards. I am Sam's Plus and I'm supposed to get 2% Sam's Cash on purchases, which I do for in store purchases but I don't get anything for gift cards. If having the Mastercard gave me 3%, I might apply for it.
In all honesty I don't know if I trust them still and not sure how I would fine out to be 100% confident.

Yes and yes.

Posted on the Points Guy:
Now through May 31st you can get a 30% transfer bonus when transferrring American Express Membership Rewards points to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.

I’ve been getting emails that a certain gift card website is back. They used to offer big discounts and make you wait a month or longer for your order and then finally went bust taking money from many of disers. I saved thousands ordering with them in 2021 and 2022. Anyone else getting emails and considering taking the risk again?

I’ve been getting emails that a certain gift card website is back. They used to offer big discounts and make you wait a month or longer for your order and then finally went bust taking money from many of disers. I saved thousands ordering with them in 2021 and 2022. Anyone else getting emails and considering taking the risk again?
I almost pulled the trigger. I was part of the last batch that never came and AMEX was really easy to dispute and I got my money back really fast.

I received the email too. Someone is buying them, because they are out of stock and this morning when I clicked on it, it said 45 in stock...

I too bought several in early 2021 until mid 2022 when it went really bad. I will not be buying any from them anymore since the savings isn't worth the risk to me.

I almost pulled the trigger. I was part of the last batch that never came and AMEX was really easy to dispute and I got my money back really fast.
I also got my money back with Chase at the end. All in, I saved so much money and avoided loss. I’m not a gambler, but now I’m seeing the draw 🤣

I also got my money back with Chase at the end. All in, I saved so much money and avoided loss. I’m not a gambler, but now I’m seeing the draw 🤣
I remember when they made you wire money. that is a little more sketch but I did get my gift cards

Safeway has a gift card promotion...$10 off next shopping trip with a $50 GC purchase. Screenshot below shows DGC is part of the promotion. Good through May 14.

View attachment 858171
Hannaford in NH has something similar. I believe it ends 5/11.

Also, Market Basket in NH has a 10% (unlimited?) on a list of gift cards which ends soon (sorry don't have the date). It is on their online flyer. Lowes is the big one for us with a new home. DH get he military discount at 10% plus 10% on gift card which is HUGE!

Sorry, I am scattered as Mom just went into nursing home rehab... :crazy:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. If it's too good to be true, it isn't and that wasn't as evidenced by it's eventual blow-up. The site is blocked here for a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter