Urgent post for tomorrow’s sailing

MommyCMickey

Mouseketeer
Will delete this afterwards but have no clue what to do. First time out of Galveston.

I’m not on FB or anything so idk what to do. We are in IAH, cruising tomorrow out of Galveston on magic. We paid for DCL transportation and I never got an email. Called downstairs and they said all they know is they meet in the lobby but don’t know what time. Called DCL but today is Saturday so they’re closed. Can anyone give me any info if you’re on the cruise tomorrow and taking DCL transportation?

We've only done DCL transport from a Disney resort but who have you spoken to at the resort? If you have so far only spoken with the front desk/guest services, talk to Bell Services. They are usually the ones who are most informed about matters related to transport.

Will delete this afterwards but have no clue what to do. First time out of Galveston.

I’m not on FB or anything so idk what to do. We are in IAH, cruising tomorrow out of Galveston on magic. We paid for DCL transportation and I never got an email. Called downstairs and they said all they know is they meet in the lobby but don’t know what time. Called DCL but today is Saturday so they’re closed. Can anyone give me any info if you’re on the cruise tomorrow and taking DCL transportation?
Go down to the hotel lobby now and ask until you get your answer. As per previous poster I would also recommend talking with someone in charge of bell services.

Are you at IAH - the airport - or at a Disney-designated hotel?

What is showing as your origin point for the bus? Hotel or airport?

Ok so i went downstairs since I wasn’t getting answers over the phone and thank you guys so much because they gave me a sheet and said “didn’t you get this when you checked in?” It’s a form with the information. Idk who dropped the ball but luckily I have the information. Thanks everyone

Ok so i went downstairs since I wasn’t getting answers over the phone and thank you guys so much because they gave me a sheet and said “didn’t you get this when you checked in?” It’s a form with the information. Idk who dropped the ball but luckily I have the information. Thanks everyone
Crisis averted. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter