Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gatordad if you have to sneeze you're gonna post it aren't ya. You will do anything to get this thread to 2,000. Good luck. Maybe I'll start a golf cart or animal kicking question and have our freedom of speech taken away. Just kidding lol. Hey maybe better yet a I'm booking 3 sites the week of xmas and not using any of them. Just doing it to get 30 EMH passes.:rotfl2:
Heck yeah, and why stop at 2000 posts...

by the way, it's raining in Wesley Chapel.

Heck yeah, and why stop at 2000 posts...

by the way, it's raining in Wesley Chapel.

It was raining 7 streets down from here, but then went west...(I am helping to get to 2000!) That is FL weather for you. It can flood down the street and you stay bone dry!:rolleyes1

It's raining in the deep end of our pool but not in the shallow end. Now the deep end is 2 inches higher than the shallow end.

How's that for Fl. rain?

It's raining in the deep end of our pool but not in the shallow end. Now the deep end is 2 inches higher than the shallow end.

How's that for Fl. rain?

That sounds about right. Been there and experienced that one before!:lmao:

it's not raining here.. but, we have a lot of toads around the house. the dogs are trying to figure out what they are...:confused3

Yeah, what's up with that?!:confused3

And a question for the true southerners, what makes sweet tea, sweet tea?
Is it any different then the iced tea with sugar you get up north? Is it just the way we phrase it?:confused3
I've always pondered this and wanted to know. (I need help!:lmao: )

I used to work in a restaurant. When making sweet tea you must used steaming hot water and add lots of sugar to it. Stir until it is like syrup. Then you pour it in the tea urn. Stir good. At home DH likes 2 cups of sugar to 3 quarts of tea. Now that is sweet. I just like half a cup of sugar. Got to watch that waist line. ;)

Has anyone else noticed the stiking similarity of the TV show Seinfeld and TAXI..........Elaine/Red head.....Kramer/Jim.......Jerry/John......etc.:confused:

ummmm no...since I don't watch tv enough to compare anything I'd have to say no...sorry

The picture looks delicious, please tell me what makes Taylor ham better than regular ham. I'm making my list for wegoshop and I'm thinking maybe I should order some.

(We have a cabin during free dining, but DH is insistent that we have a kitchen and a grill, and darn it, we need to use them. So he will be cooking breakfast.)

They will probably kill you on the price.... I'd get it from Publix. It's differnent than regular ham, in that it's seasoned....... It's hard to explain really.

This weekend is our block party. We need to bring a dessert or side dish to pass. I think there will be LOTS of desserts, so I would like to bring a side dish. Any ideas???

So just how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie in a tootsie roll pop?
In quiring minds want to know....:rolleyes1

hehehe...
Winnie

They will probably kill you on the price.... I'd get it from Publix. It's differnent than regular ham, in that it's seasoned....... It's hard to explain really.

Actualy, they charge a flat fee for delivery, and I can ask them to go to any market, so I will ask them to go to Publix (not like garden grocer, now those prices were steep!)

According to the wise owl, three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. I never got very far past that myself.

i have to make a dish to pass this weekend, too. i am taking brocoli slaw. buy the shredded brocoli slaw package, shredded cheese, bacon bits and brianna's poppy seed dressing. mix it all together and your done...

if you take it in something you can leave behind, it's perfect..;)

block parties are like campground loop parties. like when we go to the fort and shut down our loop. no one can come in unless invited. we pass food around from site to site like musical chairs. whomever is at the end is sol..

just kidding...:banana: but, wouldn't that be fun..

who wants to do this on their next trip.. we are heading out the last two weeks of october... we4mickey what loop did we ask for? those that are going then should all request the same loop and we could change the name of it for the week to the disboards loop...:woohoo: let's pick a day and have a disboard loop party :dance3:

block parties are like campground loop parties. like when we go to the fort and shut down our loop. no one can come in unless invited. we pass food around from site to site like musical chairs. whomever is at the end is sol..

just kidding...:banana: but, wouldn't that be fun..

who wants to do this on their next trip.. we are heading out the last two weeks of october... we4mickey what loop did we ask for? those that are going then should all request the same loop and we could change the name of it for the week to the disboards loop...:woohoo: let's pick a day and have a disboard loop party :dance3:

That would be great!!! We are there the weekend of the 19th!!

What are these block parties you speak of? What do you mean by "pass"? I am curious.

The street gets blocked off so there is no traffic. Everyone on the block is invited (both sides of the street). Games, prizes, bicycle parade for kids. The volunteer fire department send a truck for the kids to check out. Every family makes a dessert or side dish to pass (share). It's fun! I am just stumped on what to bring.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter