Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the PM server is just smoking right now LOL.... I just think about weird things like that... don't ask me why?:surfweb:

You can come over and play in my sandbox if you like....

Connor I will lease you my screen name for 39.99 a month but beware I'm very close to being banned with all the points I have...let me know, it's good for at least one month. :rotfl2:
Wow, I wasn't even here and you guys are talking about me. It must be a real slow night.:lmao:

Connor isn't with us anymore, Dis Dawg has taken his place. Lil Connor is just a fond memory. Let's continue to welcome DD with open arms, he's a good egg.:thumbsup2

Id really like to pick Connors brain..................out of the tread in my golfcart tires!!!

But seriously.....I would LOVE to get inside of his head and poke around...........................unfortunately its up my butt so much I wouldnt go NEAR it!!!

I have been posting some jokes on your site.

If we ignore disconlilnut, maybe he'll go away.

He will......and then just pop right back up, like a pimple, with another name.

I like my bb software, it has ip tracking for every post..... ;)

Where were you living? I only remember 3. Now we have about 250 and nothing is ever on!

My first memory of TV was when mom made me come inside to watch Queen Elizabeth's coronation in 1953. She said I'd always remember it. She was right -- I was really mad that she made me come inside! I think we were the only ones in the neighborhood who had a TV and then only because dad sold them.

You forgot about the 3 Canadian channels and 2 pbs channels, silly boy!

You weren't living at home for the moon landing when dad finally broke down and bought our first color TV to watch the landing.... only to discover it was broadcast in B&W!! :rotfl2: I remember that more the the landing itself!!

Man...if they had that on the dis...Id have saved a couple of bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter