Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have to vent. Is anyone else having a hard time finding BEN 10 merchandise other than the toys in stores?? I can find the shoes & some shirts on line. But I can't find the pjs, bedding, & other things anywhere. I can find the backpack, which I'll probably have to get 2 since both DS & DSS LOVE Ben 10, I mean OBESSED w/ it!! UGH!!! It's so hard to find anything beyond the toys!! We found the BP once in TRU, but the next time, it wasn't there. We also saw some shirts there, but they were the wrong size for DS & I couldn't buy DSS one w/o getting DS one too!! Can't find the shoes anywhere but on-line. I can find the bike helmet, but not the bike anymore (again saw once at Wal-Mart or TRU, but nothing since). UGH, this is sooo frustrating. Or is it just me???

Also, DS wants a Ben 10 birthday party, but can only get the stuff for it on-line & can't find a cake (even though there's supposed to be one) any where either, but have until August to get that stuff.

Congratulations Terri! I'm so happy for you.

And, I agree with BDR, it sounds like she is going to be fine. I was just too eager to "grow up" got married and the next thing on the list was have a family. Sounds like she knows what she's doing.

Best Wishes for all of it - A happy healthy daughter and grandchild!

Well, the week and weekend has been a little to stressfull so Lisa and I have decided to do the only thing that makes us feel better. I just called and got us some ressies for this weekend. Check in Fri. and back out on Monday. Short trip but, it will make me feel a little better. :cool1: :cool1:

Ok, I have to vent. Is anyone else having a hard time finding BEN 10 merchandise other than the toys in stores?? I can find the shoes & some shirts on line. But I can't find the pjs, bedding, & other things anywhere. I can find the backpack, which I'll probably have to get 2 since both DS & DSS LOVE Ben 10, I mean OBESSED w/ it!! UGH!!! It's so hard to find anything beyond the toys!! We found the BP once in TRU, but the next time, it wasn't there. We also saw some shirts there, but they were the wrong size for DS & I couldn't buy DSS one w/o getting DS one too!! Can't find the shoes anywhere but on-line. I can find the bike helmet, but not the bike anymore (again saw once at Wal-Mart or TRU, but nothing since). UGH, this is sooo frustrating. Or is it just me???

Also, DS wants a Ben 10 birthday party, but can only get the stuff for it on-line & can't find a cake (even though there's supposed to be one) any where either, but have until August to get that stuff.

I feel your pain, I used to hate it when the characters my kids had to have could not be found or were so popular you could not get your hands on anything with that character on it.

I feel old, because my youngest is 10 and I do not know what Ben 10 is.

I hope someone knows of some secret BEN 10 connection.

Best Wishes.

Off of here to go shopping...must buy something , anything for the baby...hehe...pray for my dd, shes so young 26 ...I know that sounds weird but shes still just a baby herself to me, shes only been married three years...what a change this will be.

Terri.....things will be just fine. If you're like me you'll enjoy your grandkiids so
much, you'll wonder why you didn't have them first:lmao:

I've been gifted with 5 of the little critters and it just keeps getting better and
better:love:

Well, the week and weekend has been a little to stressfull so Lisa and I have decided to do the only thing that makes us feel better. I just called and got us some ressies for this weekend. Check in Fri. and back out on Monday. Short trip but, it will make me feel a little better. :cool1: :cool1:

You guys are living the life others only dream of. Have a Great Time!

Terri.....This means a new baby for Thanksgiving!... Oh, and then Baby's first Christmas! You are going to have soooo much to be thankful for this year!

Ok speaking of babies my dd JUST called me and told me she was going to have one...:banana:

I can't beleive I'm going to be a grandma, or nana or gramma or whatever.
This was totally unexpected, she's only three months along so she's got a long rode ahead of her, I'm busting to tell everyone but she wants to keep it under wraps until her husbands family knows.

Geez life is good right now, I feel so happy ! :love:

Congrats.. that is so exciting!!!!
As far as what you are going to be called... my DD named my mom.. she called her Nonnie and that is what stuck... I think it is special when they name you.. although it is difficult to buy cards!!!

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes, for some odd reason I feel like I have a million things to do.

JC Penneys has the cutiest infant camping one piece outfit, it has campers and camping gear all over it, I couldn't resist. :laughing:

This is going to be fun !

When they are little you wish they were older..then they get older and you wish they were little again. THEN...they drive themselves places..and you really wish YOU were driving them around. My son takes his road test on May 9th and can't wait. We're both counting the days, but for different reasons. I'm more than happy to drive to Lacrosse practice, then the school, then the movies..this was all before 1:00. In a couple of weeks I'll be worrying about him driving on his own to these places. :sad2:

Soooooo true!! It's funny; I stress about all the running here and there with kids, trying to work out logistics and be 3 different places at the same time for 3 different kids, yet the first time I watched my oldest DD drive away on her own, I was wishing to turn back the hands of time and be the one driving her again.

That song "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney comes to mind because life sure does go by too fast ~ it seems one minute your changing their diapers, the next minute they are driving away on their own.

sniff, sniff, okay, now I've gone and got myself all verklempt. I need a tissue.

Congrats Terri! And Chris I am glad to hear things are going well at home. My oldest was an easy baby(once we got past the acid reflux). There were times when she slept through the night, and I would wake up in the morning and think I just never heard her and panic. :rotfl:

I love the ignore feature, makes it real easy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter