Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok speaking of babies my dd JUST called me and told me she was going to have one...:banana:

I can't beleive I'm going to be a grandma, or nana or gramma or whatever.
This was totally unexpected, she's only three months along so she's got a long rode ahead of her, I'm busting to tell everyone but she wants to keep it under wraps until her husbands family knows.

Geez life is good right now, I feel so happy ! :love:

Congratulations Terri!!! :hug:

Off of here to go shopping...must buy something , anything for the baby...hehe...pray for my dd, shes so young 26 ...I know that sounds weird but shes still just a baby herself to me, shes only been married three years...what a change this will be.

Off of here to go shopping...must buy something , anything for the baby...hehe...pray for my dd, shes so young 26 ...I know that sounds weird but shes still just a baby herself to me, shes only been married three years...what a change this will be.

Awww...congrats !! :goodvibes

LOL....now THIS is funny.

Terri.....look at it from the outside......A 26yr old woman, who's been married for 3 years is pregnant with her first child. The mother of the woman is a wonderful human being and did a fantasic job as a role model for the young mother-to-be, and will smother the grandbaby with more than it will ever need or want......I THINK things will be just fine!!!!

Ok speaking of babies my dd JUST called me and told me she was going to have one...:banana:

I can't beleive I'm going to be a grandma, or nana or gramma or whatever.
This was totally unexpected, she's only three months along so she's got a long rode ahead of her, I'm busting to tell everyone but she wants to keep it under wraps until her husbands family knows.

Geez life is good right now, I feel so happy ! :love:

Enjoy it all. The whole grandparent experience is so awesome.

All 3 of mine were easy babies.....I'm quickly realizing it's the TEEN years that are the toughest !! :eek: My life was so much easier when the kid were little. Before music lessons, softball, baseball, field trips, playdates, gymnastics, dance, karate, school plays, band and choir concerts, etc. All I do is drive these kids around !!

Chris...enjoy the quiet baby years because they go by way too quickly !!

When they are little you wish they were older..then they get older and you wish they were little again. THEN...they drive themselves places..and you really wish YOU were driving them around. My son takes his road test on May 9th and can't wait. We're both counting the days, but for different reasons. I'm more than happy to drive to Lacrosse practice, then the school, then the movies..this was all before 1:00. In a couple of weeks I'll be worrying about him driving on his own to these places. :sad2:

:cloud9: Your baby is having a baby:lovestruc ...how wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter