Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you filed your 2007 taxes with a direct deposit to your checking account for a refund..they deposit the stimulus check right into your account. If you mailed returns without a link to your checking account..it's gonna take longer to receive your check.
Probably not until June or July.

UUugghhhh...thats not what I wanted to hear!!!! I had to mail in a payment. oh well...like I said......everythings working against me, but I aint caving!!!

UUugghhhh...thats not what I wanted to hear!!!! I had to mail in a payment. oh well...like I said......everythings working against me, but I aint caving!!!

Sorry:flower3: only the messenger. Really it was John who told me to post that anyway.:laughing:

I know how you feel. My postman is a rual route contracter. I'm lucky if I get my own mail.:confused3 Most of the time my mags. are weeks late.:scared:

Is your playboy all dog eared and "sticky" when you get it?:lmao::lmao:

Rog.... You can't let anything keep you from coming to FtW the end of this month. Even though I'm now the full time mousy little church secretary (yeah, right... I'm about as far removed from any mental picture you can draw up of a church secretary - lol) I plan on telling THD I need the 24th off...and if I take the day off & Rog isn't there... well... there's no telling what I might do!!!

Hey everyone.... thanks for your kind words about the job!!! I feel the love!!:grouphug:

It sounds like we've all been through a rough week. ... ...
Actually, I can't complain about the way the week ended. My boss handed me notice of an 8.7% out of cycle raise this morning. :thumbsup2But, that's still a good reason to throw back a couple of cold ones. :drinking1:drinking1

I have a trained otter.... DO YOU???

bud-light-otter.jpg

I'm counting on a full report of the gathering Deb... I hope you take pictures!

;)

My husband would LOVE one of those kegs !!

Debbie- Congrats on the multiple job offers. When it rains it pours ;)

Rog- I hope you get your check soon and can go to the FW as planned. :)

I'm not going to be looking at my late magazines the same way in the future :headache:

Maybe some of us should crash this party. I'm so jealous. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

It sounds like we've all been through a rough week. Man...EVERYTHING is working against me going to the Fort in 3 weeks....but damnit, Im not letting anything stop this from happening. I need to get away sooo friggin bad...c'mon economy stimulous check!!!! if that shows up in time everything will be OK, Im supposed to be in the first batch they send out, so heres to hoping!

Here's the payment schedule. it's based on the last two digits of your SS#:

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.
PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23
19 through 25
May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

If you file jointly, I wonder who they go by??

Thanks for the info. I should get a check next week. Need a loan BDR?

If THAT schedule holds through...I should still be ok. Although its cutting it close!

I would just add that the direct deposit checks started going out earlier than anticipated. Today is May 2nd(first date for the direct deposit)..and I know people who received them much earlier in the week. I believe they started receiving them on Mon. I hope that moves up the additional weeks for the direct deposits as well.., but who knows.

Have any of you watched Gettysburg with Jeff Daniels ?? MY 14yr old can get extra credit for social studies by watching it but I've never seen it and not sure if it will be too violent/bloody. It doesn't have a rating as it was a made for tv movie.:confused3

Please send good vibes my way......the log home owners are sending over their counter/counter offer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter