Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a week like this I need a KEG!!!!!! :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

I want one of these:

kegger.jpg

Can I get a drag on that keg? If I can get my aunts to watch Matt tonight, I am going to get really stupid drunk!!:scared::drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::crazy:

I know that alcohol isn't the answer, alcohol is the question, the answer is HE!! YEAH!

1.5 more hours & I'm on Vacation!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

2 wks of no work!!:cloud9: (Actually, I really like my job.)

Next Thursday (5/8) we head to the fort for 4 nights of camping & relaxing.:cloud9:

Yeah!!

Otherwise, I'll be at home, so I'll try to check in now & again.

Here is a Kegarator that my DH & I need in our garage.

Kegerator.jpg

Ok, I'm going to cry.

You just give the birthday girl an extra tight hug..and if she complains she can't breathe..don't worry about it..I've heard kids can hold their breath for a pretty long time.:thumbsup2

Okay, you really need to put a "tissue" warning on something like this, because now I have to sit here and explain to all my coworkers why I'm crying!
someone get mommy a tissue..............:upsidedow

Duly note...Tissue Alert on all posts that are gonna rip your heart out.;)

Sometimes I HATE this stupid board.

Sounds like the "daddy" in you talkin'

Deb, I saw it......thats 2 "kick you in your balls just to watch you cry" videos in under 10 minutes!!!!! I cant take no more!!!!!!!

Okay..there, there, we'll take it easy on you. You sound like my husband who thinks I'm trying to secretly kill him with (God forbid:sad2: ) emotion!:laughing:

Well I'm sobbing. I've heard the song before but it really hit hard today. Of course I watched the entire thing anyway and just continued to sob. Thank you for making my make up run.;)

Sorry about the make up.:flower3: I've heard the song before also. After watching my son across the Lacrosse field yesterday I couldn't get it out of my head. (along with some of the other voices!:scared: )

Congratulations on the job Deb:hug: ...or should I say PRAISE THE LORD!
I'm sure the church is thrilled that you'll be staying on. Works out great for the both of you.

:drinking1 Beer is good, :drinking1 Beer is great,:drinking1 Thank you for this BEER today.:drinking1

:crazy: It's been a really bad week, I just needed that.

It sounds like we've all been through a rough week. Man...EVERYTHING is working against me going to the Fort in 3 weeks....but damnit, Im not letting anything stop this from happening. I need to get away sooo friggin bad...c'mon economy stimulous check!!!! if that shows up in time everything will be OK, Im supposed to be in the first batch they send out, so heres to hoping!

Since everyone's drinking heavily tonight it should make for interesting posts tomm.

BDR, hope your check comes soon. Some people around here got theirs this week. If not whip out the credit card and live it up man!

Didn't they start going out this week? I thought I read they started sending them out earlier than anticipated.:confused3

Well...this is good news...maybe it will be in todays mail!!!!! I have the slowest pot smoking mailman on the planet!!! Very cool guy...but damn, I always see his mailtruck parked at his house for hours on end...he needs to just bring me my dang mail and smoke on the way back to the post office!!!!

I think if you filed your 2007 taxes with a direct deposit to your checking account for a refund..they deposit the stimulus check right into your account. If you mailed returns without a link to your checking account..it's gonna take longer to receive your check.
Probably not until June or July.

Yep, thats the way I understood it. Echecks first then paper in a month or so.

Well, then he'll get the check in time to pay the credit card bill when it comes in June!;)

See BDR everything will work out.

Maybe they'd let you dance at work for a night or two to earn a few extra bucks.:rotfl:

Well...this is good news...maybe it will be in todays mail!!!!! I have the slowest pot smoking mailman on the planet!!! Very cool guy...but damn, I always see his mailtruck parked at his house for hours on end...he needs to just bring me my dang mail and smoke on the way back to the post office!!!!

I know how you feel. My postman is a rual route contracter. I'm lucky if I get my own mail.:confused3 Most of the time my mags. are weeks late.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter