Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am seeking help from the experts again. I am looking for the instrumental version of Hannah Montana's True Friend. Anyone know a site to go to that you can download instrumentals or karaoke songs? I don't care if it is free or not, I just need that song. My dd and her friend want to sing it in a school talent show. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Is it not on the Hannah Montana karaoke cd?

Yeah, i just finally found my daughters and its the one missing song. Sorry, hope you find it. They always make it hard on us moms.:laughing:

I'm still trying to find out the ending to Ghost Whisperer :sad1:
You didn't happen to watch it last night did you?

Prof. Paine's wife was the ghost. A girl from his past said her son was his, Paine's late wife took that badly. Turns out Billie Jean was not his lover, and the boy was not his son.:rotfl: Actually she was his lover, but the kid is not his son. Anyway, the late wife was mad because he had taken to the boy and when she was alive she REALLY wanted kids and he didn't, then she died. They worked the whole thing out, and made Melinda realize that time doesn't go on forever, she tells Jim that she wants to try and have a baby. Then Carl, someone she has had researching info on her father, brings her a folder with not much info, while he is talking to her something(or someone)takes over him and rights down some numbers. She asks Carl what the numbers are and he doesn't have any idea nor does he remember writing them. That is how it ended. Next weeks looks good though. Her father comes back to life or something. It looked suspensful.

Yeah, i just finally found my daughters and its the one missing song. Sorry, hope you find it. They always make it hard on us moms.:laughing:

And they wonder why I have to come on here and make the world go away!

OK, here is a 4 year-old boy for you...

Well, Saturday morning came and he decided that he was going to ride the tri-rail train (it is a commuter train from West Palm to Miami) NAKED! He refused to put his clothes on and ran around the house (and out of the house) for about an hour and a half saying that the tri-rail train takes naked passengers.

I don't remember my sister being this fickle...wait, yes I do...:lmao:

:rotfl2: I am cracking up over here !!

Okay... summary of discussions between last night & tonight...

That pretty well sums thing up, I think!!! If I missed anyone, I'm sorry!!

Whew.... my fingers hurt!!!

You are getting really good at those :)

Okay... summary of discussions between last night & tonight...

Shannone buys the log cabin of everybody's dreams,,, girls fall asleep in closet during a slumber party,,,, dan has beautiful property in ky, carol is camping in the Blue Ridge & I'm extremely jealous,,, pete's gone til 5/11, rog smells but doesn't realize it,,, Mr Baby Bean is in pain,,,, al has gas, vacamper is eating all the strawberry cheesecase ice cream and lives in a dirty house because of it,,, jen's son wants to go to France,,, Ami IS going to france,,,, and we are all going to get together to sing karaoke, somebody wants to take a little kid to a concert (I say go for it), John appears to be in a better mood today, Shannone wants a 6 seater, somebody's dad is building a log cabin, and I got to keep both my current jobs & tell Geico thanks but no thanks!!!

That pretty well sums thing up, I think!!! If I missed anyone, I'm sorry!!

Whew.... my fingers hurt!!!

Nice summary. I did finally force myself to clean since my DD3's birthday party is tomm. So i cleaned so everyone can come over tomm. to trash it. I've had to do this 2 weekends in a row. I guess that's what i get for having 2 spring babies.

Ami- my kids love to sleep in closets too. They each have their own little cubby closet and I came home one night last month after a night out with my friends to find them each sleeping in their closets. They call it inside camping, lol ;)

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

I wish my closets were big enough to sleep in. I have a walkin in my bedroom but there's way to much junk. I would probably lose a kid or have a severe injury.

Since it seems to be women on here tonight, Let's talk weight loss. Should or should i not restart weight watchers on Mon? Not tomm. I'm having cake and ice cream.:rotfl:

Shannone, my DD has the same princess pillow as your DD. My youngest sleeps everywhere. I have found her in some of the weirdest places. The latest was on the landing of our stairs. I just don't get it, that can't be comfy. I'm surprised she hasn't thought of sleeping in the closet.

VACAMPER-Did WW work for you before? I need to get into something. I went shopping and had to try on some pants. I actually bought a size smaller, but I caught a glimpse in the mirror:scared1: :scared1: I need to do something before we come down to disney and my kids want me to swim with them, and it is hot as hadies and I want to be in shorts and tank tops.

Since it seems to be women on here tonight, Let's talk weight loss. Should or should i not restart weight watchers on Mon? Not tomm. I'm having cake and ice cream.:rotfl:

WW is a great program. I lost 90 pounds 3 years ago by counting my calories and working out 4/5 times a week. I was sooooo happy. Then we went on a cruise vacation and fell off the wagon. By the time we got home we decided to pick it up again in the fall. Then it seemed like it was one thing after another and slowly but surely I gained back 50 pounds !!:mad: We are back to eating healthy again but I am not working out like I should be. I really need to get back to it again. I hate the fact that I can't wear the cute clothes I had bought. I WILL get back to it...it's just tough to get going again !!!!!!

Yes, WW worked for me. I lost 58 pounds and was 2 pds. from my goal weight. the holidays came and i quit going. I've gained 30pds back and don't want to gain anymore. I worked to hard to get it off. Maybe we should start a weightloss thread. Everyone could weigh in once a wk. That way we could be held accountable.

Wow Shannone! 90 pounds thats great. It's so hard to get back on track.

Yes, WW worked for me. I lost 58 pounds and was 2 pds. from my goal weight. the holidays came and i quit going. I've gained 30pds back and don't want to gain anymore. I worked to hard to get it off. Maybe we should start a weightloss thread. Everyone could weigh in once a wk. That way we could be held accountable.

I'm in.:thumbsup2 Friday morning's always worked well for me. We allowed ourselves one meal a week where we could have whatever we wanted so we would usually make it Friday night, that way we had all week to work it off.

I know there is a weight loss DIS board, but I don't know those people. Would be more fun to do it here. We could just do a quick post on Friday mornings reporting how we did that week. Don't even have to give your weight....just how much you gained/lost. If we started now...I could be back to my cute clothes by Christmas when I meet some of you :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter