Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fridays is when i like to weigh in also. I usually had Sat. as a cheat day. Well, it's a go then. I'll start a thread on Mon. so everyone can prepare themselves and we'll have our first weigh in on Fri. Then the following Fri. we can start posting our losses. This is great! I'd rather do it on the camping board with those we know.

That would be cool. My mom did this thing called Lighten Me. Last year her team won 1st place, and this year they got 3rd out of the whole state. She has lost a lot of weight, I don't know exactly. I would like to loose 50lbs. I think it would be fun to have a weight loss group. It would make me do it too since I would have to report. ;) SELF magazine had a thing online too that had weight loss stuff. I will have to go look at it.

Yeah, I'm excited. Hey then if we can go to the girls weekend, we will be a bunch of Dis Hotties!!!

That would be cool. My mom did this thing called Lighten Me. Last year her team won 1st place, and this year they got 3rd out of the whole state. She has lost a lot of weight, I don't know exactly. I would like to loose 50lbs. I think it would be fun to have a weight loss group. It would make me do it too since I would have to report. ;) SELF magazine had a thing online too that had weight loss stuff. I will have to go look at it.

I'd like to lose 50 pounds too. I am never going to be a size 6 again....but I would just like to be healthy and feel good about myself.

I don't know if we will be able to start a thread about weight loss since they seem to be cracking down on non topic threads. :confused3 If not, maybe we can do an e-mail support loop and post our weekly results in the chit-chat thread.

Yeah, I'm excited. Hey then if we can go to the girls weekend, we will be a bunch of Dis Hotties!!!

When is girls weekend. I may need to sign up for that. That could be a reward gift to ourselves for hitting goal. And this time keeping it off.

I'd like to lose 50 pounds too. I am never going to be a size 6 again....but I would just like to be healthy and feel good about myself.

I don't know if we will be able to start a thread about weight loss since they seem to be cracking down on non topic threads. :confused3 If not, maybe we can do an e-mail support loop and post our weekly results in the chit-chat thread.

We'll work something out. God knows i'll need the support.

Yeah we could do it in the chit chat thread, unless we could somehow tie it in with the fort, buy being the fort weightloss group or something.:confused3

Well, that's 3 of us. that's a good start.:thumbsup2

Well, I will have to get started tomorrow since I have been really bad today. I also better finish up my movie snacks tonight so I am NOT tempted tomorrow, lol. I will weigh in Monday morning to see where I stand (gulp) and report in on Friday if I've lost anything.

My 14 yr old DD, Katie would also like to participate. She wants to lose about 20 pounds. She has that puberty belly she wants to lose and wants to start working out with me and watch what she is eating. So I can report for both of us. :)

April of 09, I can't remember the exact dates, somewhere around the 16th. There is a thread about it.

Yeah we could do it in the chit chat thread, unless we could somehow tie it in with the fort, buy being the fort weightloss group or something.:confused3

Friends of the Fort weight loss group ??? :cheer2: :cheer2: I don't know if Rhonda reads this thread very often....maybe we could send her a PM about it ??

Sounds good, and good luck to you all. My poor DD is 9 and is already starting that puberty stuff. She is so self consious about her weight, she wants to start walking with me too. I am so excited to do this with you guys, I really need something to light a fire under my butt.

I think i'll go ahead and get started on Mon. as well. Why waste another week.

Good for your daughter Shannone. I need to be a better role model for my girls as well.

I think i'll go ahead and get started on Mon. as well. Why waste another week.

Good for your daughter Shannone. I need to be a better role model for my girls as well.

Me too, I tell mine not to snack all the time, and I just hid my snack when I heard my dd coming down stairs. I will start Monday too.

Me too, I tell mine not to snack all the time, and I just hid my snack when I heard my dd coming down stairs. I will start Monday too.

Great !! We may not lose much by the first Friday, but no sense putting it off anymore, right ?? :cool1: This will be fun. We can share low-cal recipes, workout tips, frustrations and temptations, etc.

It's hard to watch my daughter struggle with the same issues i've always faced. My oldest has a belly, skinny legs and arms. She is so self consious of her belly. My middle daughter is all arms and legs a skinny little thing. Just like her daddy. 6ft 7in 180pds. (he's a real brusier) My 3 year old in just right for now. Makes it hard with the older one.

My oldest is built just like me(poor thing) I really feel for her because I remember what it was like. I wasn't big, but not small and cute either. My youngest is just a skinny thing and she eats crap non stop. I don't know where she came from. :lmao:

It's hard my daughter struggle with the same issues i've always faced. My oldest has a belly, skinny legs and arms. She is so self consious of her belly. My middle daughter is all arms and legs a skinny little thing. Just like her daddy. 6ft 7in 180pds. (he's a real brusier) My 3 year old in just right for now. Makes it hard with the older one.

My girls are the SAME way...oldest has the belly, middle dd is skinny and can wear anything. Doesn't help that little sis is also popular, cute and good at singing/dancing. My older dd is always competing it seems. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and is a talented musician. But she is self conscience about the way she looks and really wants to get rid of her babyfat. She starts high school in September so this would be AWESOME for her !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter