VB Cabana Booking inquiry

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello: We have a cabana booked for a day in October. The customer service rep told us it was first come first serve when it came to picking the location of the cabana. It seems like the Volcano Bay policies change often.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
Where exactly are the cabanas located? Seems like this is a secret based on a google search.
Any reco's on where to position ourselves for the day?
Is there anywhere specific we need to check into? We are getting mixed feedback.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
T.

The cabanas are located in a number of locations throughout the park - have a look for the tiny yellow-ish green squares on the park map: https://www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/uvb-park-map.pdf

Where you would like your cabana really depends on where you will spend the most of your time and whether you want to be in the center of things or a bit removed from it all.

Personally, I think the ones nearest the Volcano - kind of in the middle of P, S & T on the map looks like a nice central location.

The cabanas are located in a number of locations throughout the park - have a look for the tiny yellow-ish green squares on the park map: https://www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/uvb-park-map.pdf

Where you would like your cabana really depends on where you will spend the most of your time and whether you want to be in the center of things or a bit removed from it all.

Personally, I think the ones nearest the Volcano - kind of in the middle of P, S & T on the map looks like a nice central location.
Thank you for the follow up. Do you pick them ahead of time or the day of entry?

TIA

We reserved cabanas in Wave Village area twice. Both times, we were right by the wave pool and it was away from the I-4 area. I liked it a lot. :thumbsup2 We did not choose the specific cabana ahead of time.

Hi when we rented our cabana I was in the wave village but I was on the cabana row near I-4. I actually liked where I was because I was near everything and my cabana was a stand alone away from the sand. It could have been noisy but I didn't seem to think so. This year they put up sound proofing there so whatever noise was there is better. I went to VB two days in a row. I only had the cabana on the second day. The day before I asked if I could request a cabana and they said they would try. I gave them a number of one I liked but the next day when I showed up I was in a different location. It ended up working out great! There was a problem with the cabana I wanted so they couldn't give it to me.

I was not able to request a cabana over the phone before our visit! I personally like the wave village ones in the front of the park. A lot of people like the river village for kids and the rain forest area for the slides.

I agree with looking at the map above to get a basic layout.

Enjoy that awesome park!

Hi when we rented our cabana I was in the wave village but I was on the cabana row near I-4. I actually liked where I was because I was near everything and my cabana was a stand alone away from the sand. It could have been noisy but I didn't seem to think so. This year they put up sound proofing there so whatever noise was there is better.

That's good to know, Bobbie! I've heard it was noisy there. I like the Wave village area!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter