Very disappointed......

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
We were planning to go to the June Pin Event, but now because of work we cannot go that week. We have had plans now for three months. We were able to move up our dates and are now going the week before, so at least we are still going to WDW.

Anyway, i am very disapointed that we will not be able to participate in the MK event (as this is my favorite park) and I was wondering if anyone would be able to get me a set of the LE pins that will be released at the event (I will provide $$ ahead of time), and in return, I will be happy to pick up any pins released while we are there the week before, or at the August event.

TIA

I'm new at this so I have been spending the evening reading all the posts. I need a life! We decided yesterday to go to the MK pin event. Can't make the one in August. If they still allow each person to buy two sets then I can trade with you. I am taking my 10 year old with me. She's getting a trip to WDW. I am now known as the "best" mom. (LOL) I have another body so I can get pins. Knew those kids would come in handy some day!
Karen

akacruela,

I have sent you a personal message. at the top of this screen, you will see a link called usercp, click on it and my message will appear!

thanks

When is the pin event? I have never been to one but I will be in WDW from June11-21. If you fill me in on the details, I can see what I could do.:D

Tinkbell, It is June 14th in the Magic Kingdom. Check www.dizpins.com now and as the event draws closer for further information.

We went to the pin event at Animal Kingdom. We were on line at 4:50am. One person had been on line from 10pm, the evening before. The time actually went very fast. It was really well organized. We had a great time. I am going back for the MK pin event.
Karen
:crazy: :earsgirl: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter