Villains theme cruise

Other than Jack and Sally (if they count), I don't think there were any extra villains on the Halloween cruises. I would love a villains themed cruise! Meeting Captain Hook randomly in the hall was my favorite character interaction from our last cruise. He threatened to cut off my finger to steal my wedding ring! Priceless!
On my 2016 cruise they still had villains tonight which wasn’t my cup of tea (too slapstick) + hook & Smee met on pirate night (and a run in with some random storm troopers on deck five)
On my 2018 cruise Hook may of met on the gangway castaway day but I’m not certain

Captain Hook was my 3yo favourite character when we cruised on the Wonder in 2016. We met him on the pool deck on Nassau day. After this meet she was obsessed with pirates for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter