Volunteer Needed

LoveThatDarnMouse

Mouseketeer
Ok, who likes to plan SOOO much that they will look at my dates for my trip and plan my PS's on the meal plan? I feel so overwhelmed right now that I don't have the time to plan this to the fullest like I did on my last trip. :guilty:

HELPPPPPP!

The easiest thing to do is try and decide where you will be on which days and plan meals that will work with that.

Or plan your meals and then just plan your parks based on them.

I agree with Sammie. Pick parks then decide what place to eat based on that. I am gong at the same time with my 112 yr old twins and 15 yr old foster daughter. We are eating at the following:
13 - br at crystal, dinner at cali grill (oop) at magic
14 - alfredos lunch, le cellier dinner at epcot
15 -maybe wolfgang or planet water park then dtd
16 - donalds break, maya grill dinner animal kingdom
17 - maybe mamma melrose fantasmic pkg Mgm
18 - coral reef dinner epcot
19 - grand floridian dinner magic kingdom
20 - chef mickeys dinner water park then magic?
21 - planet lunch (oop), concourse dinner downtown disney then dinner
I palnned my days then added meals in close to or where we will be on those days.

Dates?
Parks?
Party's likes and dislikes dinner wise.

How bout a little of where you ate on your last trip and whether you liked or disliked it.
I'm sure if we knew that someone could come up with a few suggestions.

jkmmah said:
OT--twinsmamma--

Man, those are some old twins! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Okay guys give me a break they are 12 not 112 typo. That would mean that I gave birth 78 yrs before I was born. :rotfl2: but it made me laugh when i read it again. glad to give you all a laugh.
Love that darn mouse give us parks likes etc. and maybe we can help a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter