Waiting to see the Giraffes!So Long Folks! u/d 8/16

Looking for more...

My week-and-a-half-from-six year old dayghter is a dancer (and a gymnast and a cheerleader). She has been dancing since she was 3...ballet for a couple of years, now it is ballet and tap...and she cannot wait ot add jazz next year...but she has also been asked to join the competion team next year so who knows what will happen!!! They have their recital mid-May and the theme is Wizard of Oz but they are using a lot of music from Wicked...in fact their ballet is to a Wicked song...for tap they are doing a tin man song but I am not sure where it is from...I hope she sticks with it and continues to love it like she does now...

But anyway, I'm waiting to hear more about your trip...

Looking for more...

My week-and-a-half-from-six year old dayghter is a dancer (and a gymnast and a cheerleader). She has been dancing since she was 3...ballet for a couple of years, now it is ballet and tap...and she cannot wait ot add jazz next year...but she has also been asked to join the competion team next year so who knows what will happen!!! They have their recital mid-May and the theme is Wizard of Oz but they are using a lot of music from Wicked...in fact their ballet is to a Wicked song...for tap they are doing a tin man song but I am not sure where it is from...I hope she sticks with it and continues to love it like she does now...

But anyway, I'm waiting to hear more about your trip...

thats great! happy to have you reading!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

19a0bfcb.gif
[/IMG]

Nice job so far, I'll keep reading.

(By the way, the pics will disapear if you delete them.)

Hi Casey! Doing good so far! I'll also be looking for more posts :)

now my sister!

kelly is 12, but shell be 13 when we go. shes also disney obsessed and has been on all the same trips as me. she also dances but isnt as into it as me. she quit theatre a few years ago. she has a weird obsession with pigs. idk she just loves them! that and france. her room is alllll paris themed. it has eiffel towers everywhere so epcot is perfect for her!she used to HATE big rides and still wont go on some (like at universal) yet surprisingly tower of terror is her favorite! ahah.

favorite ride: tot
favorite park: magic kingdom
favorite char.: tigger

not for nothing Casey but i havnt liked pigs since 4th grade?!? :rotfl2:but whatever everyone can still tell im really cool from reading this (even though i have no friends on this website so add me haha!!!):thanks:

okay so a little while ago we made our food reservations!

Here we go:
  • Wolfgang Puck Cafe in Downtown Disney
  • Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club
  • The Wave at the Contemporary Resort
  • Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe in DHS

What do you think? I chose Prime Time (remember my beloved fried chicken? (gf i might add)) and i also chose cape may (ahhhh lovee :love:). my sister chose the wave and wolfgang pucks because she liked the menu but weve never been. Jiko was a family decision.

the second night were either gonna go to a restaraunt in seaworld (know any that are good with gluten free?) outback steakhouse, or we'll cook in the villa. theres another night that were gonna use the grills at animal kingdom and have a bbq in our villa!

Sounds lke a good lineup

Ive eaten at the wave and at wolfgang puck express. I love love LOVEEE wolfgang puck's creme brule :) and the wave was one of the best resturaunts i went to my last trip :)

ANd as for ur PTR, i love it!! its awesome :)

keep us posted about your trip popcorn::

We got tickets to see cirque du soliel's La Nouba and im super exited! we have a 9:00 show on our first day so were gonna go to wolfgang puck cafe and explore dtd then at 9 its off to La Nouba! :scared1: what did you guys think of this show? was it as amazing as it looks?!

That is sooo awesome! U r soo lucky! front and center!

I havent seen Cirque Du Soliel's La Noba (yet :) ) but when you see it, tell me all about it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter