Waiting to see the Giraffes!So Long Folks! u/d 8/16

I bought loot bags, and Princess party favors, and plates and cutlery, and tiaras for us. All Disney Princess stuff! Don't you just love that section in the dollar store?

I hope to throw a Tinkerbell party soon. I still haven't gotten that Tinkerbell birthday I've been wanting.

I love that section of the dollar store :) anyways, sorry, casey, that I haven't been on here in a while!! But I jury finished reading the past 5 pages and I am now up to date!! Hope you have slot o fun on your trip! It's so close!! Your lucky or trip is up so close! Lol

I love that section of the dollar store :) anyways, sorry, casey, that I haven't been on here in a while!! But I jury finished reading the past 5 pages and I am now up to date!! Hope you have slot o fun on your trip! It's so close!! Your lucky or trip is up so close! Lol

OUR TRIPS ARE SOO CLOSE! Omg, it's so hard to believe.

That section always gives me ideas for parties I want to have. One day, I will have my hawaiian themed party. And all the guys will be forced into coconut bras :rotfl2:

OUR TRIPS ARE SOO CLOSE! Omg, it's so hard to believe.

That section always gives me ideas for parties I want to have. One day, I will have my hawaiian themed party. And all the guys will be forced into coconut bras :rotfl2:

Hahaha that's gonna be something to see lol. Lucky duckys are goin!!! I have to wait another year!! It's worth the wait tho!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter