Waiting to see the Giraffes!So Long Folks! u/d 8/16

I was sitting in the back seat with duncan and he had his head out the window. Pretty soon a boy around my age walks over to me and asks to pet duncan. I said okay and he starts petting him then goes "Hi Puppy". Now this doesnt seem wierd right? Well it was. He said "Hi Puppy" in the wierdest voice. He like made his voice alll gargly and deep and it was soooo wierd! :rotfl:

:lmao:That was soooo funny

Sarah took out her Glow in the dark frisbee and the kids played frisbee then we made s'mores. Kelly has this thing about making s'more jokes and was constantly saying stupid ones! :sad2: COLOR]

Admit it, you :love: my s'mores jokes!!! I got 27 in for the whole weekend :woohoo:

Hey Casey! I hope you didn't think I've been neglecting you! :hug: I also hope Kelly has told you about how busy I've been with school work.

No Spectro or Wishes? Is this because of the Electrical parade? I need to keep myself up to speed. apparently, our Aug.20 MK night's EMH has been extended to 3am! Guess who'll be riding Space Mountain at 2:30am???? That's right, ME!! :banana:

That's a NIIIICE rental car for the 4 of you. VERY nice. I can't remember if you've scheduled a day to the beach during your trip. That would be so fantastic.

Camping eh? I haven't gone camping since I was.....13. When I used to be in Scouts. Yes, Scouts. It was co-ed, and my mom didn't know about girl guides. So who ended up being the only girl in Scouts? If you said "Yuki", then right again. It was still fun though.

Hahaha, I can imagine that gargly deep voice. That's so weird!

14 days Casey and Kelly! We'll be at WDW this time in just two weeks!

Aww, sounds like you guys had a great time! I've never been camping with my family, so I wonder what it's like.....my parents are so not the type though.

Where did they get mini mining hats? Did you guys bring them? The thought of them is cute though, working on little frogs. How creative.

Ahhhhh, I wanna go swimming. Can you believe I haven't gone swimming ONCE this summer???? What a waste, right? I mean, I've been on the beach, but mostly just kind of hung around cause it was too cold to go in the water. I can't wait to try out the POP pool. I'm promising myself to go at LEAST twice. Hope I fulfill my promise!

And wow, that car was the cheapest? LOL about the safety issue. I don't know if that's a good thing or not....

Well, Karin (dizneet) told me about the change in EMH hours, so I'm sure it's right. More time at MK! woohoo! And less tiny little kids to bump into too. Not that I don't love little kids. Just.....it'll be nice :)

Hm...no Spectro.....Well, I can live. It's not like I'm never coming back. I'll catch it next time.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, you guys better try to come to my dismeet! I need to send out some pms to let y'all know I'm gonna be dressed up as a pirate. Cause of the Pirate's League! :banana:

Well, you know how I look like. Just imagine me as a pirate! Aaarrrrr!!

I understand that you're parents would be iffy. They should join us too! There will be other parents there with their kids at the meet.

Oh, other parks are open late too??? I gotta check this out.

Oooh, I just checked. The night I'm watching Fantasmic, there will be TWO showings! Which means I don't have to line up for as long for the 2nd showing, yay!

I can't see the photobucket picture :confused3

YAAAY for getting your shopping done. I've bought most of the non-food items for my trip. Will begin packing tomorrow.

I'm still in the city where my university is. I'll be going back to home city just 3 days before we leave, to buy food and get me a haircut before the trip :banana:

Well, I have to pack now cause all my clothes and stuff are here and not in my hometown. So everything needs to be packed before I go to Toronto. Food can be bought when I'm in Toronto and packed into suitcases then.

That gif is so cuute! Just adorable.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff you've packed to read. I liked Picture of Dorian Gray! We never got any "summer reading" in high school though....

I'll be packing my Orlando Attractions magazine, a detective novel I picked up, and my DS. That's more than enough for me. Andrew will have movies on his laptop to watch.

Some planes DOOO have wifi. Usually in the business or first class section.

Yah, no point buying printer ink just for this trip stuff. That's what work printers are for! PS, I once used my work printer and photocopier to make invitations for my awesome Disney princess movie slumber party.

Awww, dropping dogs off IS sad....Andrew's dog hates car rides, so it's a little different for us. But it's always so sad....cause you know they're looking at you thinking,"Where are you going? Why are you leaving us here?" >___<

3)disney princess movie slumber party? that sounds really fun! haha i can picture me and my friends doing that... we watch disney sing along tapes at sleepovers!
4) :sad1:

I bought loot bags, and Princess party favors, and plates and cutlery, and tiaras for us. All Disney Princess stuff! Don't you just love that section in the dollar store?

I hope to throw a Tinkerbell party soon. I still haven't gotten that Tinkerbell birthday I've been wanting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter