Waiting to see the Giraffes!So Long Folks! u/d 8/16

Sounds like fun! La Nouba looks really cool! :]

I'm so jealous, I want to see La nouba too! I love all Cirque shows.

The 2003 guide huh? So much as changed since then! I'm sure your loca library has at least the 2009 one, if not the 2010 one. I'm already done reading my 2010 guide.

And aww, it's too bad you don't like your volunteering. I LOVED doing that in high school. And I love volunteering now too. I've volunteered at a Salvation Army thrift store before, so I understand what you mean by sorting clothes....feels like doing chores ALL DAY

oooh, a trip to NYC! I haven't been there in about....10 yrs!

Oh my gosh, it's been that long....I was only in gr.6 then. Oh gosh, I feel so old :headache:

Which show will you be watching?

soo remember a few days ago when i told you about my mini trip? i said i was going to boston and all! well.... that never happenedand it doesnt look like it ever will!:mad:

!

ha dont complain it was supposed to be for my birthday remember?

hey everyone been really busy lately but dont leave ill be back next week once im done with finals!

Aww, it must suck to hang out with people that just put you down like that

I love Goose and Chad. Awesome names. You think you're lame? One year at a Swiss Chalet with my friends, we named the BUTTER that came with the bread! Those little round packaged ones. We had boys and girls, and they were our butter babies. Then our friends sitting at another table, took some of them, stabbed one, and returned it with a note on the napkin saying that if we wanted to see the rest, we would pay for their dinner.

Haha...yes....I know what you're thinking....WE'RE SO COOL, RIGHT?? :D

What, no pictures?

That was very nice of you to pick something up for your family. It's exactly what I would've done. I already have a list of souvenirs I'll be getting for my family and friends all written out

Where would I find Ellen's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter