Waiting to see the Giraffes!So Long Folks! u/d 8/16

aww thats kinda sad! :guilty: they shouldnt be able to just break into your suitcase like that!

I think they saw some liquid in the scanners, and broke it open to see what it was, in case it was something dangerous :confused3 Still sucks though. Our first trip away from home without our parents and we come home to that

okay so Day 2 is getting changed around... ALOT!

our original plan was Seaworld then late dinner at the hotel and some swimming. Nothing fancy!

well about a week ago my mom went on the seaworld website to look at ticket prices... they cost 80 dollars per person!!!!! :scared1: It was ridiculous we'd be spending 300$ for one day in seaworld!

soo she looked at the disney website... to add one day to our park hopper passes would cost 12 dollars. not per person. 12 dollars total! only 3 dollars per person!

so seaworld was out of the question... basically if we went to seaworld we wouldnt eat in disney world! (id rather eat and i think the rest of us would as well!)

well then we went back to the disney website. and guess what...

for the price of 1 and a 1/2 of us getting into seaworld we could all get into either Disney Quest or 1 Water park!

Disney Quest was outvoted pretty quickly... it just didnt appeal to us. And my mom automatically decided she would rather relax at the hotel so the three of us (me kelly and dad) could go somewhere without her. soo we decided... Lets to typhoon lagoon! (we did blizzard beach last year!)

well my parents then realized if we didnt do that we would save money. so now were just doing another day at a normal park with dinner at the hotel! pretty low key!

Wow, sure is a lot of changes. My itinerary went through a LOT of changes too. I was planning to get the WPAM option, but in the end, decided I'd rather just have a couple of days where we don't have to wake up too early. I know DBF is really going to appreciate that.

I hear Typhoon Lagoon is the more relaxing of the waterparks. I can't wait to try them out when I take my younger cousins to WDW in 2013.

Also, I don't think you should have "READ!" in your title. Sounds way too desperate..... Have you just tried visiting other TRs and PTRs and just making friends? Seriously, that is the best way to get more readers.

Wow, sure is a lot of changes. My itinerary went through a LOT of changes too. I was planning to get the WPAM option, but in the end, decided I'd rather just have a couple of days where we don't have to wake up too early. I know DBF is really going to appreciate that.

I hear Typhoon Lagoon is the more relaxing of the waterparks. I can't wait to try them out when I take my younger cousins to WDW in 2013.

Also, I don't think you should have "READ!" in your title. Sounds way too desperate..... Have you just tried visiting other TRs and PTRs and just making friends? Seriously, that is the best way to get more readers.

well blizzard beach wasnt that great which i think is part of the reason were not doing typhoon lagood. there were sooo many long lines and the slides are only like 30 seconds long! they were fun slides thoug....:rolleyes:

yaa i thought about that but the truth is... i am kinda desperate lol. ill change that though!

wooww i officially have NO readers whatsoever...
at least i tried :confused3
oh well i give up!

:sad2::sad1::guilty::sad::(:worried:

ill just write one for myself! :snooty:

oops! i've been super busy this weekend so haven't been on here at all. gonna go back to read your post.

have you been going to other tr and ptrs like i told you? be patient and wait!

WOW, dancing at WDW as performers???? That's amazing~ I had no idea Disney had that going. I wish I could see you guys.

I'm a ballet dancer too. I haven't danced since 2005 though. I was in ballet for 6 years. I really miss it, but my university doesn't have any real ballet classes I can join. Just a pop ballet class, and I don't believe it such a thing.

Whatever happened to posting pictures from NYC?

haha, be stupid.

Wow, they have that ball on display?

Wicked! I really want to see it.

So you guys saw an idol? I don't watch the show so....yeah.....not sure how to respond to that.

I love the doubletree hotel btw. They give you complimentary Mrs.Field's cookies!

Yay!!:yay::yay: Have a great time on your camping trip -- with all you girls going, I'm sure it'll be a blast! ;)

Vickie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter