Walking to / from TTC instead of monorail

I'd put the walk at closer to 30 minutes, but it depends how quickly you walk. You'll walk past the back of the main building at Grand Floridian and could stop at the quick service if it's open. You'll also walk past the pool; I'm not sure if you can reach the pool bar. You'll walk past the Grand Ceremonial House at the Polynesian and could pop in for a snack or a Dole Whip.

On NYE; just a handful of years ago, the boat to GF/Poly was empty after midnight, despite huge crowds waiting for the ferry and monorail. You might be able to take a boat and walk from there.

Cast members will be filling up all monorail cars. I thought they filled up both sides from the same queue at closing, so choosing one over the other wouldn't actually make a difference. I wouldn't walk to the Contemporary; I think you'll be waiting even longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter