walmart matching BF ads this friday?

I was in my walmart yesterday and they had all of 3 infinity starter packs. 2 of the WiiU and one ps3. Here's to hoping they get more in!

So since I'm on the West Coast, think I should set an alarm for 5am to try to get the Wii Infinity? We've been on the fence, but for $37, I'll probably bite the bullet and get it! :rotfl2:

Another Walmart racket. I had been checking the Wii U Infinity Starter set every day to be ready to purchase on Friday. This afternoon, they switched it to "in store only." Coincidence? Heck no. Just another marketing ploy.

Another Walmart racket. I had been checking the Wii U Infinity Starter set every day to be ready to purchase on Friday. This afternoon, they switched it to "in store only." Coincidence? Heck no. Just another marketing ploy.

I see what you mean...not cool! I am still going to try to get the sky landers one online and swing by the store on the way to preschool for infinity.

The pre-Black Friday sale is already live in stores RIGHT NOW. Run, people!

I am at Walmart now and everything is already signed and ringing up for the sale starting tomorrow.

Yes, live now in stores! I went down to my local Walmart a couple of hours ago and got the Leap Pad for $39 and the Disney Xfinity for $37. They only had a couple on the shelfs too. May have had more in the back, but I grabbed one...checked the scanner and ran:cool1:

Just left Walmart. Got my sky landers set. Plenty of infinity in stock too. Out of LEappads already.

Yes, live now in stores! I went down to my local Walmart a couple of hours ago and got the Leap Pad for $39 and the Disney Xfinity for $37. They only had a couple on the shelfs too. May have had more in the back, but I grabbed one...checked the scanner and ran:cool1:

What is the leap pad price?

I went too! They only had pink Leappads on the shelf but a nice kid went in back and found me a green one for my son. :) I got a few games, too. Everything was out and marked down already, and some stuff was already sold out. Word got around fast!

I really hope my store has Disney infinity Xbox left tomorrow morning. I was there this morning and they didn't have any on the shelf. Hopefully they are waiting til tomorrow morning.

My husband just got back from our local store. He was told that the sale starts tomorrow. He didn't have his phone with him so he didn't get my text to try and scan something.

Oh well. I'll try tomorrow am.

Hey, thanks! DH just went over to our Wal Mart and picked one up. He said the sign was up and everything! :)

Oh, and sorry, by "one" I mean Swapforce for Xbox. He said our Wal Mart had plenty of them available.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD! I just ran over and got skylanders swapforce and disney infinity on the sale. There were lots on the shelves and no one there. The signs were up too with the sale prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter