walmart matching BF ads this friday?

Seems like they are all still in stock on Amazon except XBox. DH got one for the XBox before they sold out. Only bummer is that even though it says 2 day shipping, it tells me expect delivery Dec 4, which happens to be the day we leave for WDW!

Many, many thanks to the person who posted that Walmart had Disney Infinity for $37 last night. Bless you, bless you! My grandson and I are so grateful to you.

My local Target just price matched to its own website which lists the $37 price as available in stores. I had to complete the transaction at the customer service desk and the cashier said that she had been running price matches all morning. I also had a $5 coupon printed from the Target website for a Disney Infinity item. The cashier canned the coupon and I had just swiped my card to pay when the manager said that the coupon couldn't be applied to price matched items but it was too late because the transaction was complete and the receipt had printed. Score!

Now I need to return the one I bought a few weeks ago for $55.00 which was the lowest selling price I could find at the time.

the one i bought from amazon.com for $37.00 is showing as $59.99 in my amazon order history.

the one i bought from amazon.com for $37.00 is showing as $59.99 in my amazon order history.
I bought the Skylanders and mine says $74 then promo then $37 as the total. I freaked at first seeing that $74 until I really looked it over.

If you click on the invoice it should show you the breakdown with the promo price, assuming you clicked the correct button to purchase it. You have to be sure to click the lightning deal price, not the regular price. It can be confusing at first.

disneymagicgirl said:
If you click on the invoice it should show you the breakdown with the promo price, assuming you clicked the correct button to purchase it. You have to be sure to click the lightning deal price, not the regular price. It can be confusing at first.

When I purchased it, it was through the lightning deal link, but the invoice says $59.99.

I called Amazon, and, sure enough, the lightning deal price had not been applied, even though I clicked the button on the lightning deal page to get it. Amazon fixed the error, and it now shows the $37.00 sale price. I love Amazon!

Tell me about walmart matching black Friday ads now. Is that true

Page 1 of this thread is very informative - I've just logged in myself looking for the Black Friday information and always start with page 1, then the Last page of a thread, then pick random pages of long threads

QUOTE>(from page 1 here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimk2230
If you go to bfads.net they list some if the items that will be lower.
bfads.net

Quote:
Walmart is "turning up the holiday heat" as all Walmart stores will play host to a pre-Black Friday this Friday, November 22 at 8am.

This sale is claimed to price match Walmart's competitors best Black Friday deals, for which, they've offered up this 8 item toy and electronics preview:
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Kids' Tablets - $39.99
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe - $34.99
Nerf Rebelle Crossbow - $11.99
Monopoly Board Game - $5.00
Hot Wheels Single Car - .60 cents
LG 50-inch HDTV - $448.00
Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $37.00
Disney Infinity Starter Packs - $37.00
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One / PS4) - $49.00
NBA 2K14 (Xbox One / PS4) - $49.00
Battlefield 4 (Xbox One / PS4) - $49.00
We have confirmed that all of the above toys and video games listed match or beat their lowest Black Friday price, many of the items coming from Toys R Us' Black Friday sale.

There are no advertised deals on Xbox One and PS4 games (outside of Skylanders) this Black Friday, so any amount off automatically beats the Black Friday sales.

It will definitely be interesting to see if Walmart honors their claimed pricing on the Hot Wheels cars. We believe Walmart meant to say 60 cents, or $.60, but what they actually said is .60 cents, or $.006 - making the price of one car less than a penny!

Today also marks the start of Walmart's Christmas ad match policy, where customers can retroactively price-match any purchase made at Walmart now through Christmas and receive a gift card for the difference.

The Christmas ad match policy explicitly excludes Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday sales.

Thank You for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!

Can I just show cashier ads when checking out or do you need to show them to customer service after checking out? It States giff card for balance.

Can I just show cashier ads when checking out or do you need to show them to customer service after checking out? It States giff card for balance.

If you're matching at the register on BF they just adjust the price right there. The only time you'll get the difference by gift card is if you'd already purchased the product and the price adjustment is done after the fact. Or, if you've purchased something on Walmart.com and then in a printed ad you'd see the price is lower - you can either take the ad to customer service OR send an email to the link on the Walmart website for Christmas price match page. If you email them the info they will also send you a gift card for the difference. IMO it's easier to just go into the store for price adjustments but that isn't necessarily feasible for everyone.

But if you're matching while you're purchasing, they do it right there at the register so no gift card would be necessary. :thumbsup2

It doesn't sound like the pp went to any stores, she called 3 of them and yelled and argued (her words) with them because they told her it was in store only (at least that is what I got from her post). My point was only that calling the stores and yelling and arguing with them about what is supposed to be online isn't going to get her anywhere, the managers in the stores have nothing to do with Walmart's website. It may have been more productive for her to call the website customer service number.

I'm not sure what your dh bought but if you look at Walmart's website they have Xbox bundles on sale. I think those are the ones they are "matching" for BF.

Just to clarify why I argued with them, because not one store that I called had them in stock or knew it was online too. Shouldn't the employees know this stuff, and then to tell me I was wrong, I am sitting here reading the press release don't tell me I am wrong. So here is how it happened.

Once the online ad showed up and no Infinity's were not on sale, I called them, and they tell me the sale was in store only. I reminded them the press release said online too. She told me no it didn't. Yes, I was pissed I am looking at it, anyway I ask if the store had them she said no. I call another store and get the same story in stores only and Nope, they didn't have them. I called 6 Walmarts, argued with 3 of them. Yes, I was mad at this point. I would have been furious if I went there early to find out none was in stock. The only reason I tried for online is because my son is so sick I didn't want to leave him.

I find out Target has it online and they sell out before I hear about it. I take the chance and run to Target, it's only 10 mins from me and no they won't honor the price because, 1st - They couldn't believe the price online, they kept saying something is wrong it shouldn't be that cheap. They want to look in to it.
Then 2nd - once they find out the price is right, it's sold out anyway so they can't match the price.

Yes, Thankfully Amazon came through. My brother calls and says be online at 2:10 and grab it from Amazon.

If I knew from the start Amazon was going to have it, I would have saved myself the aggravation and waited for them. I should have know better with Target and Walmart,there is always problems. I do a lot of shopping with amazon at Christmas, it's less stressful.

Oh and I check back at Walmart around 10 am and sale prices did show up but it said in store only. Just didn't get it:confused3

Someone, somewhere screwed up. Oh Well.. Glad I was able to get it somewhere.

After reading the rest of the post here, I see a lot of Walmart's did have them. Glad you were able to get them. Lesson learned, don't trust online if there is a store near you and don't trust calling, go check it out for yourself.

Just had to say...WAY TO GO AMAZON. My Infinity was just delivered, Don't know how they did it, but order yesterday at 2:10 and delivered at 11:30 am today:cool1: So if anyone ordered from Amazon, keep an eye out. Hopefully you will get yours today too.:thumbsup2

Just had to say...WAY TO GO AMAZON. My Infinity was just delivered, Don't know how they did it, but order yesterday at 2:10 and delivered at 11:30 am today:cool1: So if anyone ordered from Amazon, keep an eye out. Hopefully you will get yours today too.:thumbsup2

Wow! That's awesome. Mine says it won't deliver until Dec 4!

yeah wish this was true however they will not do thursday or friday.
they are looking to be online and matching themselves however that very limited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter