walmart matching BF ads this friday?

so, the walmart site now shows the disney infinity starter pack for $37.00, until i click on the link for the wii version, and then the page comes up and says it's $74.96 and only available in-store. thanks for NOTHING, walmart.

Yes, Inifinity is $37 on Walmart.com, too. Of course Xbox still doesn't have any available. I think I'm done with Walmart! Guess I'll try amazon in a couple hours.

so, the walmart site now shows the disney infinity starter pack for $37.00, until i click on the link for the wii version, and then the page comes up and says it's $74.96 and only available in-store. thanks for NOTHING, walmart.

Good Grief! The leap pad is also saying out of stock online. Glad I got mine yesterday, but I think Walmart is so wrong for posting a sale starting at 8am and selling early and running out of stock. Then posting online sale price, but you cant buy it. NOT GOOD WALMART!

i'm pretty ticked that the ad said "in store and online" and then there's hardly anything available online. i'll pay $59.99 for disney infinity on amazon later, get free shipping, and stay home.

Our local store is not very busy but they are missing shippers. I went for the Xbox infinity game. They had at least one for every other system. Oh well I am not sure that my son would have liked it.

Our local store is not very busy but they are missing shippers. I went for the Xbox infinity game. They had at least one for every other system. Oh well I am not sure that my son would have liked it.

yeah, same with my DD. we only have a WII, and i read it's only 1 player for the wii, plus you have to buy all those figures to play. not really sure she'd enjoy it.

FYI, DH went to Target (our Walmart was out of Infinity) and they would not price match. In fact, they took their 15 remaining starter packs and put them in the store room because they were getting "too many calls and too many people asking." :confused3

Never mind, the website does show the Disney Infinity for $37 but I can't add it to the cart like someone else mentioned. Bummer!

I just checked the Walmart website and it's showing the Disney Infinity starter pack for $37 as well. Hope this helps someone!

It shows the sale price, but says available in store...not online

Amazon has the Leap Pad for $39!!!! Plus when I logged in to check out it offered me a prime trial for 1 month for free. SCORE!!!

TAKE THAT, WALMART!!! After the whole website pricing debacle from a few weeks ago and now this "sale" I vow to avoid Walmart like the plague.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter