walmart matching BF ads this friday?

Amazon is currently selling the Skylanders starter sets for $37. When you go to add it to your cart, hit Lighting Deal and it'll let you add it for the cheaper price. Wii and Xbox still in stock.

Wifey picked up the xbox infinity this morning on the way to work.. Empty store in and out. 37.00 :)

I call shenanigans on the Leap Pad 2. There's only 1 store in my area that has them "in stock" and when you add it to your cart for pick up, it's stating that it won't be available for pick up until December 3rd. (Regular price.) Same for home delivery. And of course walmart won't put the price online so other online retailers bring their prices down.

I'm taking the ad and trying my luck for a price match at Target and TRU.

I tried to add the Skylanders deal as a dry run of the Disney Infinity (on Amazon) and either I am an idiot, or they are out of stock.

Well I set my alarm for 5:30am, had the xbox infinity in my online shopping cart since yesterday. Sold out online! :confused3 But I came here and saw some people had luck with it already being discounted in store. So I threw on some clothes and went in. Totally empty in store and they had it! Plus I got some board games for $5. Kind of a pain it was already sold out online, but pretty happy I got them and I don't have to deal with the Black Friday crowd!

I tried to add the Skylanders deal as a dry run of the Disney Infinity (on Amazon) and either I am an idiot, or they are out of stock.

I must be an idiot too. I tried the same thing and cannot figure out how to get this lightning deal thing to activate.

I must be an idiot too. I tried the same thing and cannot figure out how to get this lightning deal thing to activate.

Search for Skylanders, open the product page, click on Lightning Deal on the right in the buying options. It will take you to the deal page with a Select Options button to choose your platform. If you just click on the picture then it takes you back where you started. HTH.

Search for Skylanders, open the product page, click on Lightning Deal on the right in the buying options. It will take you to the deal page with a Select Options button to choose your platform. If you just click on the picture then it takes you back where you started. HTH.

I did that. After I choose platform, it doesn't give me the add to cart option?

I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed they didn't have any Skylanders for the Xbox, only 2 for PS3 and a couple for WiiU. I am so glad Amazon offered it this morning, I have a feeling that my Walmart wouldn't have re-stocked for the sale.

Keep trying for Amazon, at first for the Wii U I was told it was sold out and put on a waitlist. 5mins later I tried again and got it, it showed only 98% sold.

:thumbsup2

Did this and still didn't work, was no lightning option, but then saw where it says click to log in for one click purchasing, even though it showed I was logged in up on top... I logged in for one click purchasing and BOOM lightening deal button pops up now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter