Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No new events here either.

I did have something different happen today though. A lady showed up at my table with a clip board and said her job was to see what demos were going on that day. She asked what company I was through. I told her SPI and she said she'd never heard of it but wrote it down. Then she mentioned Mass Connections and I told her that I was under that through SPI. She then asked why I didn't have the Almay makeup out. Ummm because that's not part of todays event lol Today my event was only the wrinkle kit. She said that's wierd, the other people at other Walmarts are doing them together today. And that was all she wanted. She said she was heading to the next Walmart to do the same thing.

Maxwell House Coffee is at KROGER on 11/17 at 16 different stores in 10 miles. :cool1: It would be fantastic if Kroger was with MC now. Fingers crossed. Instructions are not up yet, but I may have to buy a coffee pot to do this demo. I have coffee maker checked in my profile.

Maxwell House Coffee is at KROGER on 11/17 at 16 different stores in 10 miles. :cool1: It would be fantastic if Kroger was with MC now. Fingers crossed. Instructions are not up yet, but I may have to buy a coffee pot to do this demo. I have coffee maker checked in my profile.

I have 12 stores within a 10 mile radius too for the Maxwell House Kroger event. It would be great if the Krogers started to use MC. I know the ones around here have been using NCiM.

For me, the Maxwell House is showing up at Winn Dixie on 12-01. But, none at the Winn Dixie's close enough for me to drive to.:headache:

Oh, and an update on my pay for Winn Dixie Survey Event. I e-mailed Liz about my pay only being $60. And here is her reply:
Hi Alisha,
I have looked into your event on 10/06 at Winn Dixie for the Shopper Survey and the reason you only received $60 is because of your receipt times. Our system shows that between your swipe in and swipe out purchases, it was only 2 hours and 35 minutes, not 6 hours. Can you tell me why you were only at the store for 2 1/2 hours and not the full 6?

Thanks,
Liz

I have replied and told her that my instructions said to swipe out when I finished. So I guess now I just have to wait and see.

I have 12 stores within a 10 mile radius too for the Maxwell House Kroger event. It would be great if the Krogers started to use MC. I know the ones around here have been using NCiM.

I think NCiM has been doing our Krogers also. When I was at some event a couple of weeks ago, an Encore person told me she use to do Krogers, but Encore didn't have Kroger anymore. I don't think MC has enough CC in this area to cover all the Kroger stores.

I just wanted to ask how long it took for everyone to get their interview and know that they were hired?

I mailed in my jurat and employment verification on 10/6.
Received an email from a Julissa, emailed her back.
Then two days later had an email saying they tried to contact me (My phone never rang), and they wanted me to email a good time to contact me for a phone interview.
Sent them another email with times.

On Monday I had a call from a Jessica, missed the call because all nine smoke detectors in my house were going off..........thanks to a dead bug in one of them.
As soon as that was solved, I called her back and left a message.
I called her again yesterday and left another message.
I am really frustrated with all this, I feel like if they aren't going to hire me than just tell me already so I can move on to something else!

Anyone doing Pink for the Cure at WM this weekend? The one with Yogurt, soup & granola bars?? The kit was supposed to include 200 granola bar samples but I only got 1 of 2 boxes yesterday... all the paper goods, no samples.

I emailed Daniel this morning about the missing box & missing pay from 9/29 (this will be the 3rd or 4th time they are 'missing' my paperwork!!) and haven't heard back yet.:sad2:

Anyone doing Pink for the Cure at WM this weekend? The one with Yogurt, soup & granola bars?? The kit was supposed to include 200 granola bar samples but I only got 1 of 2 boxes yesterday... all the paper goods, no samples.

I emailed Daniel this morning about the missing box & missing pay from 9/29 (this will be the 3rd or 4th time they are 'missing' my paperwork!!) and haven't heard back yet.:sad2:

I'm doing this Sunday and the only items in the event are the Yogurt & Soup - no granola bars. I should be receiving my 9/29 event pay tomorrow. It's funny how last week I was paid for 10/3, but not 9/29. :confused3

I just wanted to ask how long it took for everyone to get their interview and know that they were hired?

I never had a phone interview. After mailing in my paperwork, the approval and password came via email. It’s easily a 3 week process though.

I'm doing this Sunday and the only items in the event are the Yogurt & Soup - no granola bars.

My event was amended awhile back to include Cascadian Granola bars... the box label I got even says Box 1 of 2.... :confused3

I got both boxes yesterday. I've had them show up on seperate days though before. And beware..lol...the granola bars are not in smaller boxes, it's one huge shipping box with the 200 bars just thrown in. I have no idea how i'm going to store them at the store.

When the event was first available it didn't have bars...just 2 products. I booked it then. When the event became available again later at more stores, it had 3 products. So some events have 2 & other events have 3.

I'm going it Sunday with 2. And again in a few weeks with 3 products.

When the event was first available it didn't have bars...just 2 products. I booked it then. When the event became available again later at more stores, it had 3 products. So some events have 2 & other events have 3.

I'm going it Sunday with 2. And again in a few weeks with 3 products.
That's how my events are, too. Two products on Sunday, three next time.

I did this event at ST a few weeks ago with the two products. Barely used any yogurt. I didn't use up either product, but it was a slow day due to a home football game.

FYI, I ended up buying four cans less of the soup because I went over my purchase limit with the amount on the directions, so check that out before buying! This time I would buy less yogurt if I need to lower my amounts.

A 3rd product was never added for this week or when it runs again here on 11/4 - thank goodness. I know it's cheaper for the company to "share" with another company/companies for a demo, but do they realize most consumers are only being polite if they stay and listen past product two?

The second box arrived today, thank goodness. But I never did hear from Daniel!

I really hate having to do 3 things at once.... I looked at my events & saw I have the same one next weekend but only with soup & yogurt... that's a bit easier! I didn't realize that's what it was because it's only listed as "Walmart" :confused3

Tomorrow is the L'Oreal Makeup - Lipstick - lotion demo for me. My kit also came with the Almay apron - did you wear it or just wear you black apron?

Everything else was correct in the kit. This is my 1st visit to a Wal-Mart - should be busy. It said to set up in front of the Infallible LipStick - do you set up right in front of that? About how many products do you get on your table for display and instant sales?

Tomorrow is Cottonelle Stuff-A-Puppy Day. :love: :love: :love: :love:
I have all 300 of them sitting nicely in their box. They are soooooo cute & so well behaved. :rotfl:

Its still grand opening at Wednesday's "manager with attitude" store however. I'll just smile & "cute" her to death!!!! If she's a regular at this store, I don't think I'll be returning in the future. Its a bit of a drive anyway. I did run into some employees I know by now from other stores...and they've transferred to this store. Too bad. Won't see them again.

Tomorrow is the L'Oreal Makeup - Lipstick - lotion demo for me. My kit also came with the Almay apron - did you wear it or just wear you black apron?

Everything else was correct in the kit. This is my 1st visit to a Wal-Mart - should be busy. It said to set up in front of the Infallible LipStick - do you set up right in front of that? About how many products do you get on your table for display and instant sales?

I'm doing this one tomorrow too. Luckily I have the apron, it came in the kit for my University Med one I did Tuesday :rotfl: I did let them know that something was messed up with packaging for these events! I ended up with one of each apron- Almay, University Med, and Loreal.

So, should I wear the Almay apron or the black one? Also, I noticed on the notes it does not mention the black hat. Do I need to wear a Hat since it does not involve food? I called to activate the MC Card tonight and on the form it had $2.50, so I was thinking that might be hard to find 200 Q-tips for under $1.75 plus tax, but now when I called to activate it said they had activated it for $3.75. Has this happened to you before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter