Watch out for Ressies at RPH

We will be staying at RPH in August (24-27). I made the reservations back in March and received the confirmation papers within 3-4 days of making the reservation. Interestingly, my credit card for the deposit was not charged until May.

I have the $139 club level fan club rate. I made all transactions thru Loews and not Universal Escape.

I made my reservations through Universal Escape and received my confirmation in the mail 3 days later. I called the first week of January, $139 a night Fan Club rate , Club level room for August. I don't think calling Loews or the Escape 800 # makes a big difference.

RobinLyn :D

i received my confirmation today for the HRH for sept3-5 thats 1 weel after booking so i guess thats not bad.

SnowWitch...... I am the original poster of this thread..... they did indeed do that to me......... It took sometime to fix it (several phone calls back & forth).... to be very honest.... I don't think that they would admit & say that this is happening...that is bad PR... but trust me...it did happen. :confused:

A Mickeyfan I didn't doubt your story at all. I felt like the person I spoke to was being honest and just had not encountered it personally. I didn't mean for what I posted to come off as implying you were being dishonest at all. I was just relieved for her to be concerned enough to want the web site. I'm glad you got that straightened out I would have had a fit if I had been in your shoes!@! Again sorry for the misunderstanding!

SnowWitch....no apoligy needed.... it is just a touchy subject with me...they had me sooooo mad & then my husband wanted to cancel everything!!! At least I will get to go for the 3 nights in Aug. I also have the ressies for Thanksgiving, which nothing has happened to (thank goodness ).......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter