"We Expect It's Coming Real Soon"!!

So this question has probably been asked a million times, but if you have a pin code next to your name in the reservation data base and then Disney releases a free dining code can you use them together?

What does the deal say for value resorts? I am staying at the Pop April 25-May4th and would love to have a code!

It hasn't been announced yet. The ad is located on the WDW website in the "Backstage Pass" section - it's a small ad for that says something about magical offers but when you click on it it says to "check back soon" :confused3 It's been on the site for awhile. The funny thing is when I checked it yesterday it specifically said special rates at "value resorts", I pointed it out to my DH because we're at a mod. but then today when I checked it said "Disney resorts" not specifically values so I don't know. Some of us our speculating that it might be a free ticket upgrade like last year - this promotion came out around Feb. 20th so we're all anxiously awaiting :woohoo:

I would be happy if it was the same promotion as last year. I got a slight room discount for three of my nine nights and the free ticket upgrade. I purchased the 8 day base park ticket hoping for the free upgrade. If not, I'll upgrade when I get there.

Last year we used AAA to book our pkg. when the free ticket uprade promo came out, we looked into switching to that (it was one or the other) but we ended up saving about $10 more keeping our AAA room discount. I was crunching numbers tonight though and since we are staying less nights this May on our pkg, the ticket upgrade would be a better deal. I agree with everyone that ANY discount is a good thing :cool1: I'll take any discount Disney wants to give me :goodvibes

Ok we are arriving august 29 and departing sept 6. do I go ahead and book now or wait for the code. Can i still use it after i have booked? Never stayed @ the resorts before. Very overwhelming trying to plan it all.

Go to www.disneyworld.com. Click on Tickets and Reservations. Look at the column on your left and click on Special Offers.

when I used this routing, I got info on the Visa card, fishing and golf. However, when I used the routing after logging into www.disney.com then clicking on "My Disney Vacation" (upper right side of the screen) then clicking on the link "Backstage Pass" (left side of the screen), then clicked on "View Details" under the "Magical Offers" heading (lower right side of the screen), that's when I saw:

"Receive a special rate at Walt Disney World® Value Resorts where you can experience comfort and affordability close to the excitement of the Parks! Check back soon for more details."

only trouble is... I don't want a value resort :cool1:

I hope these instructions help others locate both spots and everyone gets lucky!:teacher:

So this question has probably been asked a million times, but if you have a pin code next to your name in the reservation data base and then Disney releases a free dining code can you use them together?

You're talking about a pin code that gives you a discounted offer and then a different free dining offer? Then no, discounts cannot be combined. Sorry.

I am getting ready to book our May vacation today!!!! I hope we can get a code soon to apply to it!

Just to clarify.. The CM on the phone told me that the New Promotion for April/May we can expect will first be seen under "Tickets & Reservations"..."Special Offers" (There is no mention of it there yet)
SpecialOffers.jpg

However the ad under "My Disney Vacation"..."Backstage Pass" has changed from this January 2008 at the top...(no mention of value)
DISOffer.jpg

to this February 2008 at the top...(value resort?)
Value.jpg

I wonder why the change?
Do they sometimes offer promotions (codes) for Value Resorts only?
I hope not, we are staying at POR in late April

Hi

I am hoping that they add a code soon would love to save some money.

I just called to make a payment for our April-May trip. I asked if there were any discounts or codes...The CM said that there is no current offer but "We Expect It's Coming Real Soon"
she said I should check the WDW website special offers and there will be a promotion of some sort for late April and May very soon!!!

if there were a fingers crossed smiley I would insert it here

Thanks for keeping us updated! I hope so, we could definitely use it!!!:) :thumbsup2

I'm going back and forth about booking airfare myself. If I get a good rate I would love to go in late May. I'm actually hoping for a good ap rate at a value!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter