"We Expect It's Coming Real Soon"!!

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if it's better not to know these codes exist...
marionette.gif

So I just called Disney to see if I had any PINs attached to my name. After a lengthy hold she came back to tell me that I have a 30% discount on any trips this year. Okay great, can it be applied to my May trip that I booked online??? After another hold, she comes back and says that it already was applied when I booked online. She said it is attached to my household and is applied when booking online. Who knew :confused3 ......

But still no FREE park hoppers & water parks upgrades. . .

After a few days of thinking about this and doing the math I started to think that there is no way my trip price reflects a 30% discount, so I called back today. Here's what happened:

This time I got a man and he tells me that my trip does not reflect a 30% dicount or any discount because I don't have a pin at all :eek: . . . After going round and round with him about how the lady 2 days ago told me that I have a 30% discount for any trip this year, he tells me that there is not even a pin that exists that lasts for a year. Finally he gets his supervisor. I explain the whole situation to him and he just keeps repeating himself to me - "I can assure you that there is not a pin attached to your name". And I keep telling him that I hear what he is saying but I want to know how it is possible that I had one 2 days ago. He tells me I must have been "misinformed". (very sarcastically like he doesn't even believe me that this happened at all) I tell him that is pretty poor service. I tell him that I can't remember the woman's name that I talked to but I know exactly what time it was (I remember because I was on the phone when DS6 was getting off the bus). I ask him if the calls are monitored. He tells me that I would need the CM's name to find that call and regardless it still wouldn't change anything because I have no pin! Needless to say the rest of the call was not so pleasant. :mad: :sad2:

I booked our BWI trip for April 13-17 back in July 2007. I was able to get a 10% AAA discount, but was near certain that I could get a better discount code as time drew near. At this point I am just glad to have the 10%! :yay:

After a few days of thinking about this and doing the math I started to think that there is no way my trip price reflects a 30% discount, so I called back today. Here's what happened:

This time I got a man and he tells me that my trip does not reflect a 30% dicount or any discount because I don't have a pin at all :eek: . . . After going round and round with him about how the lady 2 days ago told me that I have a 30% discount for any trip this year, he tells me that there is not even a pin that exists that lasts for a year. Finally he gets his supervisor. I explain the whole situation to him and he just keeps repeating himself to me - "I can assure you that there is not a pin attached to your name". And I keep telling him that I hear what he is saying but I want to know how it is possible that I had one 2 days ago. He tells me I must have been "misinformed". (very sarcastically like he doesn't even believe me that this happened at all) I tell him that is pretty poor service. I tell him that I can't remember the woman's name that I talked to but I know exactly what time it was (I remember because I was on the phone when DS6 was getting off the bus). I ask him if the calls are monitored. He tells me that I would need the CM's name to find that call and regardless it still wouldn't change anything because I have no pin! Needless to say the rest of the call was not so pleasant. :mad: :sad2:

Yuck that stinks! :mad:

And yes I agree about it being better not knowing that the codes exist. :thumbsup2 Just book it and enjoy.

I call frequently also, but have been unsuccessful. Wouldn't it be a hoot, if there really were no codes coming out- just cm's betting on how many code calls/requests they can get per day?:lmao:

Oh well, here's to never giving up:surfweb: :worship:

I think that's a good thought.

The supervisors, stand behind employees (listening to calls) with a 'code flag', if the caller is undecided, they act like they're checking, look at the supvr. who either raises the flag or not...I could see it happening.
1052921928.gif

This time I got a man and he tells me that my trip does not reflect a 30% dicount or any discount because I don't have a pin at all . . . After going round and round with him about how the lady 2 days ago told me that I have a 30% discount for any trip this year, he tells me that there is not even a pin that exists that lasts for a year. Finally he gets his supervisor. I explain the whole situation to him and he just keeps repeating himself to me - "I can assure you that there is not a pin attached to your name". And I keep telling him that I hear what he is saying but I want to know how it is possible that I had one 2 days ago. He tells me I must have been "misinformed". (very sarcastically like he doesn't even believe me that this happened at all) I tell him that is pretty poor service. I tell him that I can't remember the woman's name that I talked to but I know exactly what time it was (I remember because I was on the phone when DS6 was getting off the bus). I ask him if the calls are monitored. He tells me that I would need the CM's name to find that call and regardless it still wouldn't change anything because I have no pin! Needless to say the rest of the call was not so pleasant.

Same thing on another thread...Yikes! This sounds rotten!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1720818

Well, I got an e-mail from Chase. Disney Visa cardmembers can get the Free upgrades to their tickets, but that's the only discount. It's available to Disney Visa cardmembers only right now but will be released to the public later this week. And only good when staying at certain resorts. . . :confused3 Mine of course not being one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter