"We Have To Go Back!" May 2021 Universal/WDW TR Completed 7/21

YAY!!! So happy to be reading another one of your TRs! Your trip sounds like it got off to a great start! I think once I finally land in MCO, I'll tear up seeing the carpet too :cloud9:

The views out of your suite are amazing!!! Can't wait to read more!

Happy to have you along!

Baby Goat Yoga

We were on our way to baby goat yoga at Wildflower Farm this morning.

IMG_6855.jpeg

Originally we were going to go early in the morning but we changed it to 11 am which was much nicer, and we got to watch Cheaters first. :rotfl:

The class was under a covered barn area so it's both open for a breeze, but also shaded and protected from weather.

First they send the baby goats running to you which is adorable. They give everyone a bottle for the goats which they are very happy about.

IMG_4262.jpeg

They drank them very quickly. :rotfl:

Tiny was one of my favorite goats (they all have name tags), and he spent a lot of time over by us. He's precious. :lovestruc

IMG_4264.jpeg

This goat kept stealing his leaves, he was a bully. :rotfl:

IMG_4056.jpeg

Then the yoga starts!

IMG_3612.jpeg

Basically you can do yoga or pet the goats. :rotfl: They want you to do what is most comfortable and to have fun. It's beginner's yoga, and you can bring children (over a certain age I think). I'd check out their website (just google Wildflower Farm) because they have a couple different events for a variety of ages where you can meet and play with the baby goats. The yoga class is held several days a week (usually twice a day), and is about $25 a person. Plus a $3 charge if you want to rent a mat instead of bringing one.

Awww :lovestruc

IMG_4264.jpeg

Josh actually has wanted to try yoga, so he was really doing it. He isn't super flexible though and said it was quite a workout.

I mostly petted the goats, but pretended to do yoga sometimes so the goats would come to me :rotfl:

(They are mostly enticed by the leaves which the people who work there spread around throughout the class), but they do like to jump on your back when you do poses. (Though again the people working there will lead them to you usually or put them in your arms, and will encourage them to stay for photos. They're very helpful, and if you weren't comfortable with them jumping on you I'm sure they'd pick up on that and help you out too). I've done yoga before and I don't really think it's my thing, but I am pretty flexible so I don't feel like the poses are too hard. However I had kind of pulled something in my neck the week before so I was trying to be careful.

One goat took a liking to Josh's necklace (and he was one of the bigger ones), we tried distracting with leaves and someone that worked there even lifted him off once, but he kept coming back. :rotfl:

Josh was able to eventually gently lift the goat off himself, but it was hilarious. (I also do not recommend wearing necklaces and stuff because they will try to eat them).

IMG_4269.jpeg

And this was the youngest baby, Amadeus, we got to hold him at the end and he started to fall asleep on my shoulder. He was so cute. :lovestruc

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

This class was so adorable and I highly recommend it if you're looking for something different to do outside the parks. It's not far from the parks either so you could even Uber there if you didn't have a car.

Day continued in next post

Last edited:

Ok time for some fun titles!

That Man Has Cheese In His Pocket!
aka Our First Time Back at Disney In Almost 2 Years

We were going to go straight to Hollywood Studios after the goat yoga, but realized that we forgot Josh's MagicBand, and I couldn't get the app to work with our tickets.

We had time before our lunch ADR so we just stopped back at Dockside to change and grab his MB.

IMG_4254.jpeg

We were surprised to find that the temperature checks and bag checks were faster than we'd thought. They were no longer searching most bags which was a nice change. We headed straight for the Brown Derby when we got there because it was time for lunch!

Brown Derby Review

After lunch my main mission was to ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

IMG_4106.jpeg

It was the only ride to open at Disney since I last went (well besides Rise of the Resistance but I uh forgot to get a boarding pass for that), and I had to try it out! We waited about 40 mins and while we were waiting in line Josh leans over to me and whispers that there's a man eating cheese slices out of his pocket in line. :rotfl:

(And yes I know at the time people weren't supposed to be eating in line which I guess makes this stranger).

Although once we saw a family eating salad out of a bag while in line for the Shrek attraction at Universal so I'm not sure it was the weirdest thing we'd ever seen someone eat in line, but it doesn't quite seem like the weather to keep cheese in your pocket.

Pocket cheese aside, this was a cute ride, but definitely not worth the 40 min wait, and honestly as a big Great Movie Ride lover a little disappointing. But I was glad we got to try it.

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

Next we headed to Toy Story Land which I spent a really fun after hours in with Samantha in 2019 (which you can read about here), but Josh hadn't seen yet.

We rode TSMM and a shocking thing happened...

Josh beat me! :confused:

IMG_4151.jpeg

I was winning by a lot the whole time, but he pulled through at the end. I can't remember if he's ever won TSMM before (I think maybe once), but I told him he cheated. :rotfl: Though I conceded I could give him this one...

We took a little break after this to sit in a Relaxation Station. We were still getting used to wearing the masks in the heat, and it was nice to have a spot to take a break. Honestly I wish they'd still keep those even now that you don't have to wear masks outside just so people have a place to sit down inside if they'd like. Josh has never had to wear a mask for a super long period of time, and I wear them at work all day, but it's cold where I work so I've never had to wear them in the heat. I got a large pack of the black disposable ones (I felt they were more comfortable and a little more stylish than the basic paper ones), and though I brought some cloth ones that I wore when we were mainly inside (I have way more of those), I did use the paper ones in the parks because they were a little less warm on my face.

After that we went back to Toy Story Land, and rode Alien Swirling Saucers. We've been on the Mater ride together, but Josh hadn't been back since that opened so I figured we'd ride it. After that we looked around Batuu, saw a Character Cavalcade, shopped a bit, and then headed back to the car.

I think I'll try to ride the Star Wars rides on the next trip, but I'm not a big Star Wars fan so I don't know what anything is. :rotfl2: We were also getting pretty hot and wanted to take a break.

I did think these were the strangest potholders I'd ever seen:

IMG_4165.jpeg

IMG_4166.jpeg

They were so strange I kind of wanted them. :rotfl:

Then we headed back to the hotel for a few hours. Since we were back at Universal we decided to see which Citywalk restaurants had availability. So later that night we headed over to Antojitos:

Antojitos Review

IMG_5743.jpeg

Next Up
We head to Tampa for the first time!

Also I'm off to my cousin's wedding today, and for some reason instead of being nice spring/summer temperatures like everyone expected the high is going to be 50 degrees and rainy today (the wedding is at night and outdoors) so wish me luck! :rotfl:

Last edited:
I love this!! I had no idea that you got to feed them a bottle...that is the cutest thing. I would do it just for that!!

Yes it was so cute! I think they also have other events where you just do stuff like give them a bottle and hang out with them.

Although once we saw a family eating salad out of a bag while in line for the Shrek attraction at Universal so I'm not sure it was the weirdest thing we'd ever seen someone eat in line, but it doesn't quite seem like the weather to keep cheese in your pocket.

The salad eating is seriously weird. I would never think of a bag of salad as a portable snack...to each his own I guess!! The cheese is seriously weird. Also made me think of the Wimpy Kid movie (not sure if you saw it...but my son used to love the books) and wanted to say "he's got the cheese touch"

Re: Star Wars rides...I am a fan of most things Star Wars - though not in the quoting movie lines kind of way or anything serious, and I often don't even understand what's going on in some of the movies TBH. But I do have to say, the Disney Star Wars rides are I think pretty darn cool. NOTHING in my mind is worth waiting hours for in line mind you, but if there's a way to do these without waiting...who knows what's coming now with FP etc...but I would still recommend doing them even as a not hard core SW fan...just my two cents. ROTR is the coolest ride just because it's so different than probably any other ride out there.

Cheese in your pocket is just gross.....but, some people are, just gross!

Loved the update, haven’t watched the latest video yet as we are sitting outside quite far away from the router, will watch it later though.

As to your question, do both please, and be as repetitive as you like.....everyone loves familiarity as well as new things.

Being honest, I don’t watch anyone’s Vlogs except yours. I just don’t enjoy them and prefer the written word over chatter.......but, I do always enjoy yours. People always ask me what I think of Tim Tracker and so on......honest answer, haven’t a scooby as I’ve never watched any of them.

Am I missing out? Who knows.......but please, for you..... keep doing both as they are so much fun!

Oh enjoy the wedding, hope it’s not too cold........

Oh my gosh, so the baby goat yoga looks so cute, I think I will just end up petting and playing with the goats but will for sure have to check that out next time I am up in Orlando. The baby, oh my goodness, so adorable. I agree about Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Rail, I rode it on my last trip up and waited awhile and as you said it was cute but I am not sure I would wait as long as I did to ride it again. I love Toy Story Land, I think I could just get lost in there, I just walk around looking at everything, it is one of my favorite areas. I hope they do more with Toy Story Land over the years but not sure if they will or not.
Those pot holders, I agree, they are kind of strange but in a way that I almost bought them the last time I was up there, I might still end up with them.
I have to agree with Carole on the vlogs, I like the still photos myself, I do watch the vlogs, at least yours but normally won't watch them, would much rather look at the photos and listen to the way you tell your story. I love reading how other people retell their stories. Can't wait to read more, keep up the great work.

That is weird about the eating cheese in line, but I'm thinking he might have been diabetic and was suffering a low blood sugar spike.

I actually prefer seeing the rides over pictures. I like seeing them because it feels like I'm actually there in a way better way that pictures do. If that makes sense? LOL

I'm enjoying reading along and love the pictures of the goats. So cute!!

The salad eating is seriously weird. I would never think of a bag of salad as a portable snack...to each his own I guess!! The cheese is seriously weird. Also made me think of the Wimpy Kid movie (not sure if you saw it...but my son used to love the books) and wanted to say "he's got the cheese touch"

Lol it was quite strange. Haha nope I think that was after my time, but I think my younger siblings read those.

Re: Star Wars rides...I am a fan of most things Star Wars - though not in the quoting movie lines kind of way or anything serious, and I often don't even understand what's going on in some of the movies TBH. But I do have to say, the Disney Star Wars rides are I think pretty darn cool. NOTHING in my mind is worth waiting hours for in line mind you, but if there's a way to do these without waiting...who knows what's coming now with FP etc...but I would still recommend doing them even as a not hard core SW fan...just my two cents. ROTR is the coolest ride just because it's so different than probably any other ride out there.

I definitely want to sometime when we could get on quicker! I just didn’t feel like they were a priority esp because Josh didn’t really want to either. I meant to try to get a pass for Rise but totally forgot while we were driving there. But next time I’m in HS, I’ll try to do them!

Cheese in your pocket is just gross.....but, some people are, just gross!

Esp when it’s hot out :sad2: Maybe he was trying to make a fondue in his pocket:rotfl:

Loved the update, haven’t watched the latest video yet as we are sitting outside quite far away from the router, will watch it later though.

As to your question, do both please, and be as repetitive as you like.....everyone loves familiarity as well as new things.

Being honest, I don’t watch anyone’s Vlogs except yours. I just don’t enjoy them and prefer the written word over chatter.......but, I do always enjoy yours. People always ask me what I think of Tim Tracker and so on......honest answer, haven’t a scooby as I’ve never watched any of them.

Am I missing out? Who knows.......but please, for you..... keep doing both as they are so much fun!

Oh enjoy the wedding, hope it’s not too cold........

Thank you! And it’s true! I just was afraid the videos would be too repetitive, but it also takes out a lot of the day to skip things if you’ve already done them. I’m glad you enjoy them! The heater ended up keeping the tent mostly warm, although I was glad I wore pants by the end of the night. But it was a good time!

Oh my gosh, so the baby goat yoga looks so cute, I think I will just end up petting and playing with the goats but will for sure have to check that out next time I am up in Orlando. The baby, oh my goodness, so adorable. I agree about Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Rail, I rode it on my last trip up and waited awhile and as you said it was cute but I am not sure I would wait as long as I did to ride it again. I love Toy Story Land, I think I could just get lost in there, I just walk around looking at everything, it is one of my favorite areas. I hope they do more with Toy Story Land over the years but not sure if they will or not.

The goats were so cute! Yeah I wouldn’t wait 40 mins for that ride again. Although I would like to see it without the plexiglass. I hope so too! Although idk if they have any plans to.

Those pot holders, I agree, they are kind of strange but in a way that I almost bought them the last time I was up there, I might still end up with them.
I have to agree with Carole on the vlogs, I like the still photos myself, I do watch the vlogs, at least yours but normally won't watch them, would much rather look at the photos and listen to the way you tell your story. I love reading how other people retell their stories. Can't wait to read more, keep up the great work.

Lol yes! Thank you for watching & reading! I like reading the stories on disboards too, but I also watch a lot of vlogs haha. Esp when it comes to food, it helps me make up my mind about what I want to eat better to see it. :rotfl:

That is weird about the eating cheese in line, but I'm thinking he might have been diabetic and was suffering a low blood sugar spike.

Maybe lol, but it’s still such a strange choice to keep in your pocket on a hot day.

I actually prefer seeing the rides over pictures. I like seeing them because it feels like I'm actually there in a way better way that pictures do. If that makes sense? LOL

I'm enjoying reading along and love the pictures of the goats. So cute!!

Lol yeah that’s true! & thank you!

Basically you can do yoga or pet the goats. :rotfl:
So basically you pet the goats? :rotfl:And this coming from a person who does yoga a few times a week

And this was the youngest baby, Amadeus, we got to hold him at the end and he started to fall asleep on my shoulder. He was so cute. :lovestruc
SO CUTE! Omg I would have been freaking the whole time. So cute! Great pics too :thumbsup2

(Does anyone remember this shirt from the bleach dye video? :thumbsup2)
::yes::

Pocket cheese aside, this was a cute ride, but definitely not worth the 40 min wait, and honestly as a big Great Movie Ride lover a little disappointing. But I was glad we got to try it.
It never ceases to amaze me how entertaining people in line can be... :rolleyes: I haven't been on MMRMT but I am already going in with the expectation I'll hate it. I mean, I'm sure it'll be cute and all, but I was DEVASTATED when they got rid of GMR! :sad: So as a GMR snot, I can't say I'm surprised you found it disappointing :rotfl:

We've gone on these trips quite a few times and I always try to get photos or videos of what's new because I don't want to be repetitive and show the same attractions etc. But do you guys enjoy seeing that? Like in the videos do you want me to show more of the attractions we go on even if you've seen it before or we just went on it the previous trip?
While I am amazed and impressed that you and Josh always seem to find the coolest things to do "off the beaten path", I also don't mind repetition at all when it comes to the parks :thumbsup2

Great trip report! Love all the pics.

Thank you!

So basically you pet the goats? :rotfl:And this coming from a person who does yoga a few times a week

Haha yes!

SO CUTE! Omg I would have been freaking the whole time. So cute! Great pics too :thumbsup2

Thank you!

It never ceases to amaze me how entertaining people in line can be... :rolleyes: I haven't been on MMRMT but I am already going in with the expectation I'll hate it. I mean, I'm sure it'll be cute and all, but I was DEVASTATED when they got rid of GMR! :sad: So as a GMR snot, I can't say I'm surprised you found it disappointing :rotfl:

It’s true the strange things they do... :rotfl: I’m still devastated about GMR too. It’s the only ride that’s been replaced since we started going that I really loved.

While I am amazed and impressed that you and Josh always seem to find the coolest things to do "off the beaten path", I also don't mind repetition at all when it comes to the parks :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter