Welcome to the RCCL forum

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone,

Over the past few years, we've had a number of our visitors ask if we could add a forum to cover Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. However, in the last few months, we've received several requests for this forum. Our policy is to add topics to the DIS when enough interest warrants it, and while this is outside our normal 'discussion' on the DIS, I've decided to give this a try.

As someone who has sailed several times on RCCL, I'm excited to offer a space here on the boards to discuss the options available to those interested in cruising beyond Disney.

I hope you enjoy our new forum!

Thanks,
Pete

Wow, nice idea! Thanks!

We have a WDW/Universal/RCCL trip coming right up, and it's great to know there are places to talk about all three of them right here on the Dis. :goodvibes

Awesome! We've been waiting to book our family vacation in February in hopes of free dining at the World or kids sail free on DCL- neither seems promising so we're really considering RCCL. I'm super excited to see this new forum!

We are going to be booking a cruise on RCCL at some point soon. I'm sure I will be back here once we start to firm up our plans.

Thanks for providing this forum. :cool1:

Perfect! With the 2015 prices being so high, I have been spending a good deal of time looking into Royal Caribbean.

Awesome! While DCL still holds our hearts, we have sailed RCI a number of times, and will probably be sailing with them again fairly soon.

Thanks!

So very excited for an RCCL forum!!

For those that listen to the DISUnplugged podcast you will know that Kevin and I are HUGE RCCL fans. Not to take anything away from DCL - we love sailing Disney as well - but there are things on Royal Caribbean we enjoy too.

We have a big RCCL cruise coming up in April (Australia to Hawaii repo cruise) so we will be sharing our experiences about that trip here.

Thank you. Mods and members have been asking for a long time for a non-DCL board. Glad this is open for use now!!! Hope it will be as popular as the DCL board!!

MJ

Woohoo!! Once people's kids start getting to their teen years, Royal Caribbean is a logical place to start looking for alternate cruising ideas.

Thanks for setting this up for everyone.

Excellent idea!! :thumbsup2 I hope we can add other cruise lines eventually as well. ;)

This is cool, because as our kids age I think we may want to give rccl a try and will like to hear perspectives from other dcl customers.
Dumb question, how do I get to this forum from the dis menu? I followed a link to this thread. I don't se a rccl breakout at the level where universal is... I'm using the mobile app so maybe I'm missing it. Thanks!

Fantastic! I have been cruising RCCL since 1982 and been going to Disney Parks for just about as long. Now I get the best of both worlds.

Thanks Pete!

BTW, going on a southern Caribbean B2B this summer on the Jewel of the Seas.

I'm so glad this forum is here. Has anyone sailed RCI through the Panama canal WITH kids? I really want to do this trip in 2015. I am strongly considering DIsney since it is a 2 week trip and don't want my girls to be bored, but the itinerary of RCI is SOOOOO much better than DCL.

oh man this comes at a really great time for me! my hubby and i want to do a cruise (we never have) and would like to do it for a week. nearly impossible for a family of five budget-wise (10,000!!!) and being teachers we can only do it in the summer. would love to hear from folk who have done both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter