"We're booked!!" Post your 2008 room rates here!

March 29 - April 6 (8 nights)
Price Before 2008 Rates: $1890.00
Total with AAA discount: $1325.14

$179.10 Night 1 (Peak Season)
$140.25 Nights 2-6 (Regular Season)
$148.75 Nights 7,8 (Regular Season)

:cloud9:

We'll be at the Contemporary (Garden Wing/Garden View) with a nightly AAA rate of $365.56 tax included. We saved around $328 using our AAA discount. Honestly, this is the most we have ever paid for any hotel and it makes me a little nauseous. But, I've wanted to stay there since I was a kid, so here we are. I'd love to stay in the Tower, but there's no way I'll pay that much! Here's hoping for a complimentary upgrade. ;-)

We'll be at the Contemporary (Garden Wing/Garden View) with a nightly AAA rate of $365.56 tax included. We saved around $328 using our AAA discount. Honestly, this is the most we have ever paid for any hotel and it makes me a little nauseous. But, I've wanted to stay there since I was a kid, so here we are. I'd love to stay in the Tower, but there's no way I'll pay that much! Here's hoping for a complimentary upgrade. ;-)
Our Tower MK view AAA rate is $348.50 plus tax so $392.06 per night. That's only $26.50 more per night than what you are paying to have the TOWER THEME PARK VIEW! You might want to check to see if it is available as it is wonderful. :cloud9:

Our Tower MK view AAA rate is $348.50 plus tax so $392.06 per night. That's only $26.50 more per night than what you are paying to have the TOWER THEME PARK VIEW! You might want to check to see if it is available as it is wonderful. :cloud9:

I was thinking the same thing, but didnt want to be downer....doesnt that garden view rate seem a little high? Or maybe its just the difference in seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter