"We're booked!!" Post your 2008 room rates here!

Just booked room only POR 6 nights standard view June 8-14, total $1,097.57 with AAA discount. Seems alittle high to me?? Anyone have the regular rate?

Let's see - 8 days, 7 nights CR Tower MK View, 7 day park hoppers with plus option, basic dining - $6835.00, which is $400 less than CRO.

That's for 5 of us - 2 adults, 2 kids who count as adults for tickets and dining :rolleyes: and 1 child who is no longer free :sad2: . That's for June - I had to tweak our dates by a few days to get the discount.

Polynesian GV June 6-14th
3 adults and 2 children
8 day park hoppers with water park fun and more option
dining plan

Total with AAA discount=$6,404.20

hey Jess
I asked them that when I booked and they said if a special comes out you will need to call and have it put onto your package and they will credit you the difference
Gabrielle

Hey Gab
Does thta mean i leave my package as is and if a special comes out then i can call up and they will credit me the differenece? Or do i need to change the package now?

We are booked at the POP for Jan 9-19 and the total was $2,100 through AAA. It's for 10 nights, 10 day park hopper plus tickets, and the basic dining package. It's almost $200 below the disney quoted cost.

CSR, April 9-13 for AAA rate - 650.28. They had no AAA yesterday but my TA got it for me today. :banana:

Okay so here is the run down....
There will be 12 of us going to DIS August 16th-22nd 2008
we have four rooms at the Contemporary-- Tower rooms with MK view'
We will all be on the Deluxe dining plan
As of right now there is no flight info yet as it is too far away to book.

so .........
Package # 1 = 2Adults $4,291.96 with Travel Guard Insurance

Package # 2 = 2 Adults 3 Children (ages 9,5,2) $ 5,017.66 w/ Insurance

Package # 3= 1 Adult $ 3,529.70 w/ Insurance

Package #4= 2 Adults 2 children (ages 14 & 8) $5,357.06 w/Insurance
this is why I seriously need a promotional code or something......Hitting the lottery would be nice!
Wish me luck!

Just booked room only POR 6 nights standard view June 8-14, total $1,097.57 with AAA discount. Seems alittle high to me?? Anyone have the regular rate?

Hope this works that I pulled your question out right, im still earning my ears:goodvibes but we are staying at POR in April 19-27 a different time I understand and I called Disney today to get the 2008 rate and it is out by the way and were gettig in for just above $1600.00. Now we have no discount rate as of yet cause Im praying for the anual pass discount to come and save me a bit if possible. Hope my answer is of some help to ya.
:banana:

Is the AAA you are all talking about the auto discount rate? I do not have that and was just wondering, sounds like you are able to get some good deals from that, way to go!!:woohoo:

Is the AAA you are all talking about the auto discount rate? I do not have that and was just wondering, sounds like you are able to get some good deals from that, way to go!!:woohoo:

Yes, Disney gives a discount to AAA members on some of their rooms at some of their resorts. It's random; for example I was able to get the AAA discount on my lagoon view concierge room at the Polynesian, but unable to get the discount on my garden view concierge room. :confused3

Just booked room only WL - Woods view w/ AAA discount from Jan 9-19th for $2409. I was hoping for bunk beds, but it wasn't available w/ AAA. Merry Christmas to us!

Disappointed in the offering available to me but I plan to keep calling back. Nothing but suites on the monorail and WL. WAnted Poly and WL. So I've booked for Nov. 28-30/08 AKL, Pool View bunk beds at $295.00/night (Thanksgiving weekend ouch). WOnder for 4 days then Beach Club standard room for 3 nights 276.25/night. Hard to swallow that BC is less than AKL but that's what I get for travelling on thanksgiving.

May 3-10 2008, 3 adults, one child, DP, 5 day park ticket, no hopper-$3189.90. Haven't booked yet, wanted to see others rates they have been quoted. Also thinking of joining AAA for the discount! Patty

Booked 2 BR at BC Villas in July for May 2008. Original price $6,063 tax included. Called yesterday to add AAA discount and got $5,345.52. 2008 rate was $795.00 per night, with discount it's $675.75. Tax included originally was $862 now $763. Saved 15%!!!! Can't wait!

That is the type of room we are looking at getting, too. Thanks for posting this information!!!

JULIE

Had a standard room booked at Wilderness Lodge Jan 2 - 4. Called on 8/5,8/6 and again this morning and could not get the AAA rate. Switched to BWI standard room for $276.25 per night w/AAA. I'd rather be at an Epcot resort anyway and for only $50 a night more I had to change. Hoping that AP rates will come out for an even better rate.

I called yesterday and the CM said that there were no more AAA rates for a BWI standard room! (We are going January 10-14.) Has anyone ever booked through AAA online? I'm wondering now if that is the way to go.

Just booked a room only at POR for 7 nts - April 13-20. The total was $1123. I saved $200 w/ AAA rate!!!:cool1:

I called yesterday and the CM said that there were no more AAA rates for a BWI standard room! (We are going January 10-14.) Has anyone ever booked through AAA online? I'm wondering now if that is the way to go.

I put your dates into the AAA website and it was showing available at BWI for $276.25.(it also was showing WL available for $191.25 for my dates but I already convinced my DH that it's worth the extra for the convenience of the BWI:rolleyes1 ). I'd say you could try calling Disney one more time and if they still say no book on AAA website.

I put your dates into the AAA website and it was showing available at BWI for $276.25.(it also was showing WL available for $191.25 for my dates but I already convinced my DH that it's worth the extra for the convenience of the BWI:rolleyes1 ). I'd say you could try calling Disney one more time and if they still say no book on AAA website.

Could you direct me (please) to where on the AAA site you are finding this? I only seem to find a "If you are interested call AAA at XXX" area.

Thanks.

Could you direct me (please) to where on the AAA site you are finding this? I only seem to find a "If you are interested call AAA at XXX" area.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if every states AAA site is different but the Ohio site of AAA.com directs you to choose from different options in booking reservations,hotel, cars etc. I just plug in hotels and my destination and dates to find these. It can take a bit of playing around on the site to finally get what you're looking for but keep at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter