"We're booked!!" Post your 2008 room rates here!

I must say I'm a bit disconcerted - everyone else's increases seem to be quite acceptable. Ours was extraordinary! 2 bedroom villa at WL February 10-16. Old price: 3982.50. New price: 4882.50. That's an increase of 22%. 2007 room rate for the weekend: 590. 2008 rate for the weekend 950.

Obviously we're thinking about changing our reservation. Why did ours get jacked up so much?

Have you looked into renting points from a DVC member instead of booking the villa through Disney??? I've heard it can be a lot cheaper.

Thanks for all the great info!! I have read and reread all of the info!!

I am curious to know - when booking through AAA, are you able to finance it as you are with Disney or is it something that has to be paid for upfront when booked? Also, if ressies were made through Disney, will the AAA discount be the same as booking thru AAA themself? I just signed up for AAA and havent experienced their travel agentents and what works how and what the tricks are. Hope this isnt too hard to follow - Thanks for all the help in advance! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!
I just booked Jan 27th - Feb 2nd 2008 pop century with AAA discount through Disney.$65.60 a night total of $442.80 with tax.:dance3: :dance3:

We booked with AAA this week. Dec 11-18, 2008 Got POR for 3423.10. 3 adults DD12, DS9, 4 day tickets w/o parkhopper, basic dining. Thru disney ressie would have cost3717.31. Saved 249.21. Hoping to still get code before we leave. Have plenty of time to watch for one.

ok, dumb question: where is everybody booking these great rates? I tried going in where I google WDW, plug in the dates and keep getting error messages - all day! I want to make reservations for 2 2bedroom BCVs NOW! patience is not one of my virtues

ok, dumb question: where is everybody booking these great rates? I tried going in where I google WDW, plug in the dates and keep getting error messages - all day! I want to make reservations for 2 2bedroom BCVs NOW! patience is not one of my virtues

Hi
You can call them at 407-939-7675 :)

Got our AAA info in the mail today.:goodvibes

May 24-31, 2008:hourglass

Our Poly LVC for 7 nights, 2 adults, 3 dd's 16, 15 and 7 with 7 day park hopper and water parks.:cloud9:

Grand total $6387.15:scared1:

Looks like I have some saving to do.:teacher:

I booked the Poly GV for August 11th-22nd, 2008 (I am not going all those days but I am waiting for airfare to cancel a few when I find airfare).

Anyways my original quote for a family of 5 was:

$4071.43 (room only)/$329/night

I just called today & added my AAA since when I booked it on August 1st the CM said there were no AAA rates yet.

So as of today with the AAA rate it is now:

$3576.43/$289/night

And I did have to give my AAA number & she said on check in have that card so they can verify the number & if I don't have it, it will go back up to rack rates.

I booked the Poly GV for August 11th-22nd, 2008 (I am not going all those days but I am waiting for airfare to cancel a few when I find airfare).

Anyways my original quote for a family of 5 was:

$4071.43 (room only)/$329/night

I just called today & added my AAA since when I booked it on August 1st the CM said there were no AAA rates yet.

So as of today with the AAA rate it is now:

$3576.43/$289/night

And I did have to give my AAA number & she said on check in have that card so they can verify the number & if I don't have it, it will go back up to rack rates.

Kerri,

Wow! I want to know HOW you're getting that great rate of $289/night Poly GV!!! I'm booked Poly GV end of July next summer (value season) with a AAA rate of $325/night...which is the standard 15% off. How'd you do it?:wizard:

Edited: Ok...I get it now. Your $289/night is before taxes. Then I'M only paying $289/night too!! WooHoo!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on their bookings!!
WOO HOO!!!
:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

I keep calling every day to see if I can get the AAA discount for my aunt's GVC room at the Polynesian, but it's still not available, only the LVC has the discount, which DH and I were able to use, but I'd still like to be able to get that discount for my aunt so she can save a few $$$. I'll continue calling back every day! lol
23_7_3.gif

Got our AAA info in the mail today.:goodvibes

May 24-31, 2008:hourglass

Our Poly LVC for 7 nights, 2 adults, 3 dd's 16, 15 and 7 with 7 day park hopper and water parks.:cloud9:

Grand total $6387.15:scared1:

Looks like I have some saving to do.:teacher:

WHAT?!?!? We'll be missing each other by only 1 day??? It would've been nice to meet you!! :)

12 nights at ASMO.
3 Adults and 1 Child 8 night PHOP passes.
Basic Dining Plan.
= $3912

I booked it strictly online through WDW site. I was much to impatient to seek out any discouts. :sad2: But,

:cool1: I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! :cool1:

12 nights at ASMO.
3 Adults and 1 Child 8 night PHOP passes.
Basic Dining Plan.
= $3912

I booked it strictly online through WDW site. I was much to impatient to seek out any discouts. :sad2: But,

:cool1: I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! :cool1:

Thats a great rate for a 12 night stay! I would defnitely keep my eyes out for a code though and try to apply it. A discount on top of an already great deal would be SUPER-RIFIC~!!

AAA rate, Feb 2-9, Contemporary Tower Theme Park View for $348.50 per night plux tax. With the Deluxe DDP and 8 day base tickets it is right at $5200 for 7 nights for 2A/3C. Still hoping for a code!

AAA rate, Feb 2-9, Contemporary Tower Theme Park View for $348.50 per night plux tax. With the Deluxe DDP and 8 day base tickets it is right at $5200 for 7 nights for 2A/3C. Still hoping for a code!

That sounds like a pretty good rates for theme park view!! :thumbsup2

I'm VERY excited about the rate!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I would be too! I dont believe I have seen theme park view that low before. Its actually making me want to book it now! I wonder what dates that rate is good for. Granted, I would also have to go ahead and purchase AAA.

I would be too! I dont believe I have seen theme park view that low before. Its actually making me want to book it now! I wonder what dates that rate is good for. Granted, I would also have to go ahead and purchase AAA.

Rack rate for the CR Tower Theme Park view for value season is $410. AAA discount during Value Season is 15% so the rate is $348.50 before tax. It makes it $392.06 per night total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter