What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

I laughed at how you described Bill's tude when you said no DDP. "Like a kid who's just had his favorite toy taken away."

:rotfl2: Cute word picture, Tracy!

If the food is as good in 2010 as it was in 2009 for the Food & Wine booths, you are really going to want to hit those up!

...I was just thinking along the same lines as Heidi... forget Epcot CS lunch! Not with all those great F&WF offerings!

Snack your way around the world... Yum-O!

*Sigh* ADRs are such a two-edged sword... the TS restaurants are phenomenal, but then you have to box yourself in as far as time/location/schedule is concerned.

I'm generally hesitant to make an ADR for arrival day; I think your ESPN idea is perfect. You never can tell how your flight will go and how tired you will be after travelling!

The only problem I can forsee is getting your man out of there!! :rotfl:

Wheelchair dilemma?? My .02: Comfort always trumps convenience in my book! ;)

Kathy

We are having the dining plan dilemma as well... :rolleyes:

Terry and I enjoy the character breakfasts... we look forward to doing them even without the kids... We are total breakfast people though... Well, we are dinner and lunch people too... We like food I guess is what I am trying to say :laughing:

Oh and I love me some 80's music too... :flower3:

I hope you do CRT and get an early ADR I would love to see Terry's pictures of an empty MK park!!

Wish I could be there....:sad2:

:hug: There is a daybed in our room at the Boardwalk not being used in October ;).

There's always December... Just sayin'... :rolleyes1

yes.gif

I laughed at how you described Bill's tude when you said no DDP. "Like a kid who's just had his favorite toy taken away."

:rotfl2: Cute word picture, Tracy!

He cracks me up when he tries to look wounded.

If the food is as good in 2010 as it was in 2009 for the Food & Wine booths, you are really going to want to hit those up!

We are not adventurous eaters so we will try some of the food booths but when I mention to Bill what they have I get the "not going to happen :sad2:" look.

...I was just thinking along the same lines as Heidi... forget Epcot CS lunch! Not with all those great F&WF offerings!

Snack your way around the world... Yum-O!

*Sigh* ADRs are such a two-edged sword... the TS restaurants are phenomenal, but then you have to box yourself in as far as time/location/schedule is concerned.

I'm generally hesitant to make an ADR for arrival day; I think your ESPN idea is perfect. You never can tell how your flight will go and how tired you will be after travelling!

The only problem I can forsee is getting your man out of there!! :rotfl:

Wheelchair dilemma?? My .02: Comfort always trumps convenience in my book! ;)

Kathy

I don't think I will ever get Bill out of wanting a TS meal almost every day, he wants what he wants. He is stubborn.

I think it won't be hard getting Bill out of ESPN that day, if it would have been impossible if it would have been on a Sunday and the Colts were playing.

Oh the next installment is about comfort vs. convenience.

Money on trees and then I would totally be there...

:thumbsup2

Okay, the next wedding I go to, I will grab their money tree and send it to you...
:lmao:

smiley_emoticons_schriftsteller.gif
Note to self NEVER invite Toni to a wedding :rotfl:.

and please remember to take pictures..:rotfl2:

Terry would get great pictures of her taking the money tree, getting chased by the cops, then getting put into a police car:rotfl2:.

I hope you do CRT and get an early ADR I would love to see Terry's pictures of an empty MK park!!

I told him I would like to... If we decide to do what we are thinking we might, I am sure we will... ;)

hug: There is a daybed in our room at the Boardwalk not being used in October ;).

HEY!!!:headache: That is MY daybed!!! :mad:

IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/mrskenchanted/tons%20of%20smileys/smiley_emoticons_schriftsteller.gif[/IMG] Note to self NEVER invite Toni to a wedding :rotfl:.

What??? Is that frowned upon or something??? :confused3

FONT=Comic Sans MS]Terry would get great pictures of her taking the money tree, getting chased by the cops, then getting put into a police car:rotfl2:.[/FONT]

We have some pictures like that around here somewhere... Let me just go find them... pirate:

oregonmommyof2: I told him I would like to... If we decide to do what we are thinking we might, I am sure we will... ;)

:thumbsup2

HEY!!!:headache: That is MY daybed!!! :mad:

I thought Terry said no? :confused3

What??? Is that frowned upon or something??? :confused3

:rotfl:

We have some pictures like that around here somewhere... Let me just go find them... pirate:

Where are they?

I posted this on facebook, but I know some of you don't have FB or we aren't "friends" there so I thought I would post this picture here:

acepeep.jpg

Do you think Ace wants the Peep?

Yeah he did say no, I am just ready to let go of my bed yet.... :sad1:

Jordo can have the bathtub with all of that drooling he does...

I posted this on facebook, but I know some of you don't have FB or we aren't "friends" there so I thought I would post this picture here:

acepeep.jpg

Do you think Ace wants the Peep?

Okay now hold a pic of Jordan in front of him and see if he likes that peep too...
:rotfl2:

Yeah he did say no, I am just ready to let go of my bed yet.... :sad1:

Jordo can have the bathtub with all of that drooling he does...

:rotfl: I will let you two fight it out:

You could box:
boxing.gif

You could sumo wrestle:
sumo.gif

but no smacking each other:
42kmoig.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter