What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

Chicago suburbs - $4.25 in the western suburbs; $4.39 by my work which is 15 minutes east of my house! The city is probably much higher than that. :scared1:

It seems to change daily but around 4.30 a gallon (I'm in Nassau County on Long Island)

I live about an our outside of Philly, near Reading, and it's been holding steady at 3.99 for the last two or three weeks. I've actually seen a few stations drop down a couple pennies in the last week or so, that was a little encouraging. I think everyone here is afraid to go over the 4 dollar mark!

I usually get mine at BJ's or Sam's Club though, it's about five cents cheaper than anywhere else.

Germany is $11/gallon (and no, that does not include 'free healthcare' as is the DIS myth)

I was in WA last week and was pleasantly surprised at how little it cost at $4,49 to fill the tank, even though I drive about 30-40 weeks/year in the US.

Around $4.40 a gallon in the Northwest corner of WA state. Don't know why we pay more in my town than even in Seattle, but we do. :confused3

Memphis $3.79

I just drove home from Gulf Shores day before yesteday, and the highest I saw for regular was $3.99.

In the New Orleans area, the cheapest I've seen was last Friday at Wal-mart $3.78/gallon.

But most gas stations are running $3.89-3.99. :sick:

Central Indiana. We are paying around $4.05 a gallon.

I started this thread before I left the house this morning. Since yesterday in Myrtle Beach my cheapo gas station went up to 3.95. Premium is way above $4. Glad I have an economy car.

We're in central Mass and gas is in the $4.09 area. But, while on Cape Cod last weekend, we paid $4.19!!!!

Be glad you weren't on the Vineyard...we were paying $4.50ish!

It's finally over $4 at all our local gas stations (eastern MA)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter