What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

Standard unleaded, $4.09 - $4.19 as of this morning. Phoenix, Arizona - northeast valley. Price can vary up to $0.25 in different areas.

Down about $0.10 to $0.15 per gallon from last week.

Tomorrow, who know? :confused3

Been doing a lot of traveling in the past week or so....during my travels from PA to NH, then today PA to N. VA...by far the worst...CT, along interstate 84, we saw $4.59/gal. Southern NH, 3.99/gal average. South Central PA, $3.83, and here just south of D.C., $4.17/gal.

Newport Beach, CA - $4.99 for premium

I keep watching for us to break the $5 barrier soon. With oil hitting an all time high again, I'm guessing that might be later tomorrow.

Yesterday it was $4.11. I am in northeast GA on the SC state line. Last week it was $3.83, so it really jumped!

I'm in NE Philly and have seen it for 4.05 up to 4.29. I lucked out and filled up for 4.02 but that was sunday.

$4.11 here in the SW Suburbs of Chicago. It was $4.19 last week, but I'm sure it will climb back uo tomorrow for the big weekend.

My SUV only takes premium - and it's $4.33 as of last night...in Philadelphia.

NH- $3.88 at BJ's, but other areas in town are teetering with the $4.00 mark for regular unleaded gas.

Here in Syracuse, I'm paying around $4.50 a gallon for premium (my car is Turbo'd so premium is highly recommended/required).

I guess I won't complain about gas prices here in Southeast Iowa. In my small town, gas is $3.77. I will continue to complain about all of the unwanted water!!!

I paid 3.99 Monday in the Atlanta suburbs. My car has Turbo on it, but it's 7 years old and has survived just fine on regular and it's not getting spoiled NOW!

I paid 3.99 Monday in the Atlanta suburbs. My car has Turbo on it, but it's 7 years old and has survived just fine on regular and it's not getting spoiled NOW!

I've seen what running turbo'd Volvo's on regular fuel can do...for the .20 a gallon premium charge, it's worth my piece of mind.

Based on an average fill up of 17 gallons, I'm only spending $3.40 more for a fill up and I fill up about every 1.5 - 2 weeks, so at most, $132 a year more then I would be if I ran regular. The normal 7,500 mile interval service costs twice that much at the dealership, if I had to actually replace a clogged injector or have a engine servicing done because of running improper fuel, I'd be looking at $500 +.

In Deltona, Fl 3.96 (Volusia County has an extra .05 gas tax)

In Sanford, FL 3.89

WDW Hess station 3.89 This afternoon. It's been there for about a week now.

On my trip to MA last week, the most I paid was 3.99 and that was on the NJ Turnpike and in Carver,MA, In GA I paid 3.91, in NC I paid 3.79 going up north, coming back I paid 3.83 in NJ (exit 1 Flying J) in NC 3.99 (in the middle of nowhere) and 3.91 in SC by the GA line.

Car got 30mpg for the trip, boy was I happy :cool1: :banana: :yay: (I never expected that). So it cost around $320 to drive from Deltona, FL to Carver, MA and back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter