What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

I live in Merrimack NH and the Mobil station that I usually use has been staying at 3.999 for the last week or 2. One of the people at work was saying that the owner was trying real hard to keep the price under $4. The other stations in town seem to be $0.04 - $0.1 higher.

£1.19 per litre over here in uk guess that would be maybe $5 imperial gallon

I just went on Wikipedia. 1 imperial gallon = 1.2 US gallons

I continued playing with searches & my calculator.

1.19/litre x 3.78 litres/gallon x $1.98/pound = $8.91/gallon!!! :scared1:

eyeore, that price frightens me!

$3.87 for regular gas here in Houston, Texas. My husband drives over two hours (round trip) back & forth to work everyday. A good portion of his paycheck goes towards gas weekly - it is ridiculous!

Just a step north of Nyc....I filled up yesterday @ $4.49 per gal. I was happy :lmao: .....last week it was $4.55 per gal.Here it seems prices jump at an hourly basis.BTW we are all talking about self serve right? There are some full service stations in my area that are at the $4.99 range for premium and thats been for a while.:scared1:

Not sure how much longer we can deal with these prices. If we pay what the locals pay, it is 1.60Euro a liter. I don't even want to think about what the conversion is into dollars. We are given a certain amount of liters each month at a discounted government rate. Right now, the going price is $5.25 a gallon. We might be walking soon.:guilty:

We paid $3.93 last night in central NJ although that was the cheapest we have seen. Seems like NJ might be one of the lowest as compared to NY, Pa and Conn. Prices are unbelieveable. I remember when I said give me $5 Worth and dh said he remembers saying give me $2 worth. Grammy

Central MA area and $4.03-$4.09 in my area.

Allyson

Ct- near shoreline-4.45 a gallon- inland,about 4.20-4.30 .........:scared:

4.05.9 this morning in Columbia, TN. Just keeps going up.

this morning it was 1.35 per litre (Canada Eh) = 5.109 per US gallon :scared1:

South of Boston MA - $3.95 / gallon..has stayed contant for about 2 weeks now not too bad lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter