What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

Man you guys have it nice!!!!! In Alberta Canada the capital of oil up here we are paying:

1.35 per Litre regular = 5.11 per US Gallon.
1.46 per Litre Premium = 5.53 per US Gallon.

3.78541 litres = 1 US Gallon

WTH????

$2.13 a litre in New Zealand! - using Nigel8600's conversion rate (3.78541 litres = 1 US Gallon) it is $8.06 per Gallon!

$3.99 here in Glen Rock.
Where folks continue to waste that high price gas by continuing to drive 75-80 MPH up and down I-83.

home of the 2nd highest gas tax rate in the US, we're going for about $4.25 for regular. I also live close to the Mass border so can get $4.05ish there. And have both Stop & Shop and Price Chopper which give you 10 cents off per gallon for each $50 you spend so I usually get 20 - 30 cents off a tank full. It's not pretty but I don't see anything changing anytime soon!!

Within 3 miles of my home in Northern NJ I can pay from $4.25 to $3.85 per gallon, and I don't have to pump it, in fact I'm not even allowed to pump it myself. Where do you think I buy my gas? ;)

I guess I won't complain about gas prices here in Southeast Iowa. In my small town, gas is $3.77. I will continue to complain about all of the unwanted water!!!

I've seen what running turbo'd Volvo's on regular fuel can do...for the .20 a gallon premium charge, it's worth my piece of mind.

Based on an average fill up of 17 gallons, I'm only spending $3.40 more for a fill up and I fill up about every 1.5 - 2 weeks, so at most, $132 a year more then I would be if I ran regular. The normal 7,500 mile interval service costs twice that much at the dealership, if I had to actually replace a clogged injector or have a engine servicing done because of running improper fuel, I'd be looking at $500 +.

Mine's a Saab. It's almost 8 years old and has been regularly serviced (and trust me if the Saab dealer could FIND a way to charge me for the clogged injector etc they would have :lmao: ) It runs fine, I am not changing.

Westfield, IN (about 30 minutes north of Indianapolis)

I got gas for $3.92/gallon on Tuesday.
It was $4.02/gallon and I get $0.10/gallon off with my Kroger card.

$3.99.9 in Columbia, TN as of this morning.

£1.19 per litre over here in uk guess that would be maybe $5 imperial gallon

Here in Louisville, KY/southern Indiana it's $4.25; some at $4.29. Surprisingly, prices did not go up today for the holiday weekend.

We've been up to $4.59 for most of June :sad2: , but today it's down to $4.33 per gallon. Elk Grove, CA is south of Sacramento.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter