• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What CAN'T be charged to magic band?

I love charging as much as possible to the Magic Band, after my last trip. I got a credit card that gives 4.5% back on hotel/dining charges (good toward future travel), and since everything is billed to your room (including merchandise) it was a nice bonus! Of course, you can also buy Target gift cards for 5% off with a RedCard, but this was pretty close.

As for things that can't be charged to a MagicBand, I believe FuelRod (portable phone charger kiosks) only take credit cards.

You can't use the magic band to tip at the Harmony Barber Shop, which makes no sense since we could charge the haircut. fortunately we were able to stop back with cash when we came back after our nap.

I've never been able to charge a tip with a haircut in the salons I've used in PA either. I charge the cut and give a cash tip.

Joffrey's Kiosks.

Resort Laundries.

I used a MB to pay for something at a Joffrey's inside Epcot very recently.

Vending machines in the Resorts by the rooms
Vending machines in the Resort Laundries
Vending machines at the resort Bus Depots
Lockers in the Value Resorts
Lockers by the Park Bus Depots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter