What did you last eat/drink?

:rotfl2:Do I dare ask?

Tamale, and a taco

It's coffee with a tbls real butter, tbls MCT or coconut oil. Heavy whipping cream if you like.
There are a lot of recipes out there. It's to help you get enough fat if you are doing the low carb/high fat lifestyle. And is very filling so most use it as a meal replacement.
I've only had it a couple times and I used butter, heavy whipping cream and a Splenda packet. The key is blending it enough. I don't have the coconut oil yet. Some add a sprinkle of cinnamon or flavored zero sugar coffee syrups.

It's coffee with a tbls real butter, tbls MCT or coconut oil. Heavy whipping cream if you like.
There are a lot of recipes out there. It's to help you get enough fat if you are doing the low carb/high fat lifestyle. And is very filling so most use it as a meal replacement.
I've only had it a couple times and I used butter, heavy whipping cream and a Splenda packet. The key is blending it enough. I don't have the coconut oil yet. Some add a sprinkle of cinnamon or flavored zero sugar coffee syrups.
Sounds good, not they need the bulletproof cafe....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter