What Did You Like Best At Boma?

Boma is one of our faves. My hubby insists that is the last restaurant always of our stays. He loves the flank steak (has the recipe and is starting to collect the ingredients), the seafood stew, the ribs, the salads etc. Our son now loves hummus after being coerced(nicely of course) by our server the first time we were there. my DS and I love the chicken corn chowder (he has 2 bowls everytime we go there). The dessert station alone is worth it. I have a problem with no potatoes without major spices, but I still love Boma. It is almost worth the price of the buffet just to have an excuse to explore AKL. I wish we could afford to stay there. Oh well, maybe soon the Super 7 is 30 million tomorrow!!!

Boma is the only restaurant we go to at least twice per visit! We love everything there but our favorites are....

DH faves: marinated flank steak and tiramisu

My faves: roasted chicken and banana bread pudding

Originally posted by Lezah
....... He loves the flank steak (has the recipe and is starting to collect the ingredients .......

We found that those same spices really add something to hanburgers. I started adding them along with my regular "recipe" (just dump, don't measure) & they're outstanding! ;)

Just wondering if they change their menu daily, weekly, etc? Is prime rib offered everyday and what day is the best to reserve seating do to the selection? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter