What do you always plan to do but never accomplish?

Another for Tom Sawyer's Island.
We've never wandered the boardwalk. We have a 10 night trip this fall though, with the Bon Voyage breakfast booked, so at least time we will make it over there!

For me it's the restaurants. Most of the time we stay at the WL. I always say THIS time we're eating at our resort for dinner and/or breakfast. It rarely happens. We've only eaten at WCC twice out of all the trips we've stayed there. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. But it was YEARS ago. Sometimes ya just wanna stay home for dinner, ya know?! I also want to eat at California Grill but haven't made it there yet. We've done most of the attractions mentioned including Tom Sawyer Island back when you could find the paint brushes (which we did).

Staying at WL for the first time in Nov! Eating at WCC so I'm excited! We've never been to CG either! We've had reservations there twice but ended up canceling both times!

I mean, it's not like traveling to Tahiti.:rotfl: It's an island right there in the park! I don't know why we can't seem to make it!:P

It might as well be. LOL

I've been to WDW more times than I can count and I've somehow never made it to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. I really want to go, it it never works out.

We've never a water park either. We think about it every trip but never end up there. I guess because our APs don't cover water parks anymore. Should've dine it when they did!

Tom Sawyer Island for us, and it's on our list for our next trip in December! Also on our must do list that we've not done yet is the Enchanted Tiki Room, and the Jingle Cruise (during MVMCP of course!), and Hall of Presidents! All on our next trip list!

I honestly can't think of anything. We always wish we had more time to spend in the World Showcase and Disney Springs, but I have a feeling we'd say that no matter how much time we did get to spend!

The movies around the World showcase, we have never done the American experience, Canada, France, or China. I can't get my daughter in these. I make a promise to do at least one each trip and never do ugh!

Dine with an Imagineer!

I have had it planned for a couple of previous trips, but I cancelled because I felt bad about leaving my mom with the kids for four hours during the middle of the day so I could go do it. I can leave the kids with Mom at night when they are having fun just watching TV and hanging out in the room, but during the day, I have never been able to justify that. I have cancelled it both times. I have never been there on a date that it was offered at night since that only happens once a month. :guilty:

I have my first solo trip coming up, but I did not know it was going to be solo until it was too late for anything to be available. I continue to stalk ADRs, but it may not happen for my upcoming trip, either.

One day.

I've been to WDW more times than I can count and I've somehow never made it to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. I really want to go, it it never works out.

We finally got a chance to do both of these last September and they were fabulous. I recommend going during a less crowded season, if you can. Crowds were so low at BB in September and we had a wonderful time. The lack of crowds really made it a much more enjoyable park for us. I am not sure we would like it in July.

The Train in MK. We said we were going to do it in April, and when we finally got around to thinking to ride, it was 7:02pm and the train stopped running at 7pm. Oh well, we'll try to do it next time. My kids have been to Tom Sawyer, but I haven't. They weren't impressed, so it may be a while before I get over there. And I'd like to get on the Riverboat too.

We did do mini-golf for the first time this last trip which was a more relaxed, less in the parks adventure. It was a blast. We enjoy the Winter Summerland course better than Fantasia Gardens. We did both.

Lunch at Art of Animation Resort. We still have not visited it. When it comes time, we always bail out and just catch a bite where we are.

We've never been to Blizzard Beach but not sure that we want to. We've made it a point to not skip a ride. We have also checked out all of the resorts. We are really lacking when it comes to restaurants though. There are many that I'd love to try.

California Grill has been one of our ADRs for every trip and it gets cancelled every time! We wind up deciding we have plenty of places that we love that won't cost nearly that much, so we cancel. This will be our first trip doing MNSSHP and we will be able to ride BTMRR during our trip also. It has always been closed when we are there or DD was too small to ride.

Fantasmic for us too. We love DHS and spend a fair amount of time there, but something always gets in the way. In the planning stages for our last trip, I had the bright idea for an early dinner at Beaches and Cream on our DHS day, followed by Fantasmic. We got over to BC, ate so much that we couldn't bend in the middle, decided to walk it off on the BoardWalk, and that was the end of the evening. :rotfl:We have 3 windows to see it on our upcoming trip, in addition to one whole "off" day with no ADRs & almost zero real plans. Stay tuned.

Eat at a restaurant! lol. We always say we should stop and sit and eat at a restaurant, but generally end up snacking all day then eating somewhere outside the parks for dinner. We did CP once on a whim for breakfast and keep saying we should go back, and tried Garden Grill this last trip. But generally the closest we get to a sit down is Sunshine Seasons. So many great places to eat and we've never tried any of them, really.

For us it's Tom Sawyer Island. Every trip we say we will go over there and relax for a little bit and let the kids play and we've never gotten there! We always end up staying on the rides, meeting the characters and eating snacks! LOL

Anything your family always plans on doing but never does?

We were the same until last summer. I'm so glad we finally did it. My daughter loved playing in the caves and the fort even though she was 13 at the time. I loved sitting by the waterside where Aunt Polly's used to be. It is worth the time to me.

Well I have always wanted to drink around the world but haven't done it yet. It's either too hot and if I have a drink then I will need a nap or we have dinner reservations at some other park or hotel. Need to make an adult only trip!

Fantasmic, I've never set foot in DHS after dark. This year I'm definitely doing it, planning to hop over to avoid evening F&W crowds in October.

Same! It's on my to-do list every time we go, but never manage to stay at DHS that late. Well, except that one time we decided to watch the Star Wars fireworks instead. :-) Going in Aug though, it'll be back on my to-do list...

Dine with an Imagineer!

I have had it planned for a couple of previous trips, but I cancelled because I felt bad about leaving my mom with the kids for four hours during the middle of the day so I could go do it. I can leave the kids with Mom at night when they are having fun just watching TV and hanging out in the room, but during the day, I have never been able to justify that. I have cancelled it both times. I have never been there on a date that it was offered at night since that only happens once a month. :guilty:

I have my first solo trip coming up, but I did not know it was going to be solo until it was too late for anything to be available. I continue to stalk ADRs, but it may not happen for my upcoming trip, either.

One day.

We finally got a chance to do both of these last September and they were fabulous. I recommend going during a less crowded season, if you can. Crowds were so low at BB in September and we had a wonderful time. The lack of crowds really made it a much more enjoyable park for us. I am not sure we would like it in July.

I hope you will be able to do "Dine with an Imagineer"! It's one of the best "extras" we've ever done at WDW!

Well I have always wanted to drink around the world but haven't done it yet. It's either too hot and if I have a drink then I will need a nap or we have dinner reservations at some other park or hotel. Need to make an adult only trip!

We did an adult trip in September during Food & Wine and stayed st Beach Club and it was FANTASTIC!

Liberty Square Riverboat, Flights of Wonder and Fantasmic!....still waiting to see Fantasmic! Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter