What do you always plan to do but never accomplish?

Nemo is more for kids, IMO, but the first time we saw Lion King we went back 2 days later to see it again. Loved it.

I would agree with this. My son (age 4) seemed to love Nemo more than FotLK. I enjoyed it too! But FotLK would appeal more to adults.

The train around MK, Nemo show in AK, AK train, HOP, shows about countries at Epcot, see all of the Epcot outdoor entertainers from the countries, .....I could go on......Tom Sawyer Island, Riverboat in MK.....

Eat at sunshine seasons. Every single trip we go, look at the menu, last time we even got in line, but we've never eaten there. I think it's a timing thing. We ride soarin first thing in the morning so we are usually in the land around 10am too early for lunch.

Great thread! We have two kids that love hands on style adventures so I think Tom Sawyer's Island just turned into a must do!

I always plan to see the American Adventure at EPCOT, but I would always just sit under the rotunda and listen to the Voices of Liberty all day. When they are done, we usually have a dining reservation in EPCOT somewhere, so we never usually see that show. I do like the American Adventure show though.

After our most recent trip, a lot. The standby wait times are too long. And you really need to be at the opening of the park every morning. A late morning arrival will not work.

Well, I have been coming to Disney World since 1972ish. In the last 10 years, we've been DVC members, so we've had as few as 1 and as many as 5 trips in a single year since then. So I've done ALOT that would have been on my list. I have regrets though. I regret that I never did get to any of the Pleasure Island nightclubs. During the time they were open, pretty much we didn't have a babysitter. Now that our youngest is in high school, they're gone. Sad. So, that said, what I have left that I have always been trying to get to are: Jelly Rolls (have been to Atlantic Dance Hall), Port Orleans Riverside, to the River Roost and to get some beignets. Port Orleans Riverside is the only resort on Disney property that I have yet to step foot in! I also have never gotten to Boma. We've had reservations, but had to cancel each of 3 times. Oh, and the other one that comes to mind is golf. I've always wanted to play golf at the nine hold Oak Trail Golf course. Nine holes for me is plenty. We even gone as far as schlepping our golf clubs in the Thule with us. That is about all I can think of now. Done Disney Quest, done La Nouba, done the water parks, done the mini golf courses.

You'll love Riverside. Pick a Wednesday-Saturday so that you can catch Yehaa Bob!! It's such a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter