What do you always plan to do but never accomplish?

Swim! Always bring the ol bathing suit, but it never sees the light of day. I'm not that big into swimming but come on it's Disney pools, I could go in at least once :confused3 :beach:
This was me on my trip in March. I literally BOUGHT a new bathing suit for the trip, thinking "hey, I'm gonna be there for 14 days, I'll obviously hit the pool at least once, right?" That bathing suit is STILL in its package. Well, there's always December...

The tequila flight in Epcot's Mexico. Definitely this November.

Bill From PA

This is a favorite of mine, and something I make time for every trip.

Mine are Flights of Wonder and The Electrical Water Pageant. I just can't seem to catch either of these things, even though they usually are a part of 'the plan'.

For us it's Tom Sawyer Island. Every trip we say we will go over there and relax for a little bit and let the kids play and we've never gotten there! We always end up staying on the rides, meeting the characters and eating snacks! LOL

Anything your family always plans on doing but never does?

I always plan on spending less than what I budget but it never happens.

We always say lately that we're going to UoE but never seem to get there but we really want to being it may close soon. We also never get to do circle of life in the land and we rarely do tomorrowland speedway due mostly to the waits in line and the odors.

Ellen's energy adventure or walking through the aquarium in the Seas. We just never have any extra time!

Ellen's energy adventure or walking through the aquarium in the Seas. We just never have any extra time!

The aquarium area is fabulous. If you ever get caught in rain at Epcot, head there! But, totally worth exploring anytime. We have been to lots of aquariums, and this is a favorite! Took up fishing since moving to FL, so we enjoy trying to i.d. the fish!

"Mine are Flights of Wonder and The Electrical Water Pageant. I just can't seem to catch either of these things, even though they usually are a part of 'the plan'"

Both of these are worth seeing atleast once. It has been a long time since I've seen EWP up close but one of the fun perks of dinner at Cali Grill is watching the parade as it winds around the lake!

For me it is just to have some relaxing time. Last trip we actually traded a park day for TL with our young adult children (then 18 and 21). We did slides in the morning but after lunch we just sunned and hit the wave pool. Had some frozen drinks and chilled under the umbrella... it was nice.

Jungle Jammin Parade at AK :((although I'm listening to it right now on Sorcerer Radio) :teeth: I did catch the holiday version but this music is much better. Also, I've yet to see SWGS. :sad2: All set to this past December and Disney pulled the old switcheroo with JBJB. I never saw the previous SW fireworks and hoping to see SWGS before they disappear this October. :hyper:

Every year we talk about going to the water parks but yet to have gone. We even brought water shoes with us and last year had a free water park day thru the travel agency we booked with & we didn't go lol
This year we are doing Volcano Bay at US so maybe we will actually finally try one of the Dis ones too! :)

This was our favorite parade. Great interaction from the characters. We would hop to AK just for this. My daughter just mentioned yesterday that she misses it.

Totally agree. The Jingle Jammin' was a must do for us also. In fact, we started leaving AK early when they stopped holding this parade. Of course, now there are a few more things to keep us around.

Mini-Golf. We've wanted to do it but we go in June and it always feels like it will just be one big hot sweaty mess. So we keep skipping it.
It's nice on summer evenings after sunset. Two years ago we went in the evening in July, and there was Fantasia music and HS fireworks in the sky as we played.

Tom Sawyer, Dapper Dans, Flag Retreat

We finally got to see Flag Retreat last December and it just so happened the day we saw it was exactly 75 years to the day of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Didn't realize this until we stopped to see it. They had this huge ceremony. Who knew? I guess I made it count. I got pics and video. Very emotional for people involved.

Sleep! :faint: I just don't do much of it when I'm there. I always mean to.... Late nights, Early Mornings...and sleep is negotiable. party:

Eat dinner at BOG. We have had prime reservation times the past 2 trips, and have cancelled because we either changed our touring plan for that day, or the last time the kids were having a meltdown so we needed some rest and pool time. There was a line of people trying to get reservations, and I was able to successfully transfer it to one of them, thanks to a very helpful CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter