What do you inexplicably love doing?

Doing laundry on vacation. I detest laundry in every day life. Put me on vacation and I am all about my Tide and Downy.

Reactions: Liz
I almost always have a trip planned complete with reservations. Cancelling is always an option.

I was doing my 'spec vacation' and found a great deal with SWVacations that our home situation caused us to cancelled about 32 days out and the funds went into some 'holding' account. The whole trip was cash and we have until October this year to use the funds. That takes completing my spec trips off the table. :(

I love reading restaurant menus online and deciding what I’ll order…even if I have zero intent of ever actually doing so.
I love doing this too, but only for cities we are going to be visiting. I look at all the restaurant menus, write down the items I may want to order, then put a star by the restaurants I most want to go to.

I also love researching for vacations besides the restaurants. I look for places to stay and activities to do/points of interest.

And cookbooks, I collect them, and I like reading the recipes page by page then take a piece of notebook paper and write down the page number and the name of the recipe I’d like to try. When I’m done that paper goes right in the front of the book.

I was doing my 'spec vacation' and found a great deal with SWVacations that our home situation caused us to cancelled about 32 days out and the funds went into some 'holding' account. The whole trip was cash and we have until October this year to use the funds. That takes completing my spec trips off the table. :(
That’s a bummer. I always make sure that I can cancel before I actually book anything. I use Southwest and Hilton so I have a lot of flexibility.

Hiking. I have been going to National Parks every year for the last 10 years. It's great. I hit both the easy and difficult trails.

I'm taking up running again. I used to love it until I dislocated my knee. Now, I'm building a base back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter