What If....

Absolutely Disney

<font color=deeppink>I could ride it over and over
You could only ride one ride at WDW? What one would you ride? I would choose SSE, my absolute favorite ride. Interested to hear what you think. :goodvibes

Haunted Mansion. I listen to the attraction soundtrack at least once a day. :)

This is really hard!! I'd have to say Expedition Everest. Splash Mountain would be a close second.

Hard question - maybe TOT... there are a few that are my favs... so that is my answer tonight! :goodvibes

Tough choice, but I'd have to go with Splash Mountain. If it doesn't have to be a ride though and can be any attraction, I'd choose Muppetvision 3D.

i would say expedition everest! soarin is a close second though! :thumbsup2

The Haunted Mansion with Kilimanjaro Safari's a very close second.

TTA, its so relaxing I cant help, but feeling good on this ride, plus I usually get to loop without having to exit my ride vehicle. :thumbsup2

I would have to say Soarin, but IASM would have to be a close 2nd, because that just tells me I am at Disney when I am on it!!

Haunted Mansion!!!

PotC a close second. If I was limited to one ride, it would have to be a classic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter