What If....

thats a tough one to choose. I think it would have to be Pirates of the Caribean or Haunted Mansion, there is so many others though!

This is a VERY tough question for me. I am just going to list my top 5 LOL. I know I'm cheating, but I don't want to hurt any of my favorites ride's feelings.

Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Soarin
Tower of Terror
Expedition Everest

Oh, may Dame Judy Dench forgive me :flower3:...but I am going to have to say Soarin'! While I love Spaceship Earth, I just couldn't walk into Epcot and not ride Soarin'.

I would take the Train all the way around MK, and back to the front to the guest services booth where I would IMMEDIATLEY demand my money back.

Mickey's Philharmagic!!!!
Have to see it at least twice every time we go!

SSE is up there, but I also love Great Movie Ride. All the classics are not be missed as well!

I say Toy Story Mania,POTC,Soarin, or It's a Small World. I can't narrow it down any farther than that!:goodvibes

Wow, this is a hard one! I would have a dilemma choosing between Toy Story Mania, Rock 'N Roller Coaster, and Tower of Terror. I love DHS!
:banana:

"How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'
Pretty good sure as you're born."

Whenever I hear this song, I really feel like I'm at a special, special place! Splash Mountain has everything that I love about Disney! :yay:

I would probably choose Expedition Everest
I also like Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, but the ride is way too short :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter