What If....

POTC. It's the quintessential Disney ride for me. I remember riding it on every single trip -- even when I was only 4 1/2 years old!

Oh Splash Mountain for sure!!! Just thinking about it makes me want to sing Zippety Doo Dah. The scenery is beautiful, the story is heart warming, and it's fun ride to boot!!!

"How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'
Pretty good sure as you're born."

Whenever I hear this song, I really feel like I'm at a special, special place! Splash Mountain has everything that I love about Disney! :yay:

:goodvibes

While I absolutely LOVE SSE, I prefer Jeremy Irons to Dame Judi Dench, so I would have to go with Soarin'.

OR...if we could have any ride, ever, I would say the original JII (I miss Dreamfinder!).

VERY difficult and a huge toss between Splash Mountain and Soarin. I have been to Disney about 12 times and one of the only rides I have NEVER left without riding is Splash Mountain but Soarin is a new fave so I couldnt choose between the 2 and hopefully never have to. :rotfl:

Sheww that is hard but I'm going to have to go with Haunted Mansion, it was my first and is one of my favorite. I could just ride it over and over.

Close 2nd.........Carosel of Progress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter