What is Auntie doing?????

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
The long awaited moment is upon us.......

I expect one heck of a TR when you get back!!!!!;)

A "Day of Beauty" for me today Ami! Hair then nails. (apparently it takes an entire day to get me presentable!:rotfl2: )...Now if I can loose say 40 lbs between now and Saturday I'd be good..:wizard: :wizard: DAMN! MY magic wand isn't working. I guess I'll stick with the hair, and nails...best I can do.:laughing:

Seriously, packing, cleaning, shopping for groceries for the kids, checking in on my parents tomorrow. Jeeze, going on vacation is exhausting!:sad2:

I've enjoyed reading about all the Grand Gatherings, and experiences of everyone here on the board, now I get to meet some fellow FW Disboarders as well, can't wait!

Ooooo! Enjoy your day of beauty!

I can't believe, after all this time...the rental of TINA'S 5TH Wheel is immanent! :rotfl2:

Can you hardly stand it????

Phyllis, I told Pete I wanted to go to the Fort to meet up with you and the others....but he is going to the Gators game on Sat. with the kids...when are you there till?

Phyllis, I hope you and your DH have a wonderful trip! We can't wait to hear your trip report and see your pics when you get home. Enjoy! :goodvibes

What is "Auntie" doing..welll she printed out her boarding passes this mornining. (Was I crazy picking a 6:40 am flight or what?...:confused: )

Oh well, early start to the day! (actually now, that my son left for school, I think I'm gonna crawl back into bed for an hour!...shhh..don't tell anyone:tiptoe: )

Have fun Phyllis!!! Can't wait to hear/see all about it.

p.s. have an adult beverage (or 12) for me!!

:thumbsup2

Phyllis, I told Pete I wanted to go to the Fort to meet up with you and the others....but he is going to the Gators game on Sat. with the kids...when are you there till?

Chris....drive yourself over on Saturday, girl!!! And...bring my little J-Man!! I know he will melt everyone's heart as he has mine! Pete has his priorities all mixed up. Gator's over Dis-er's?? Oh, how can he even think of it? He's breakin' my heart!!!

Oh yeah,,, he's not into really meeting people from the board...I forgot that he's such a private person!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Phyllis I'm doing the happy dance for ya :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm happy for you guys. Have Fun! Hope to hear a report!

Chris....drive yourself over on Saturday, girl!!! And...bring my little J-Man!! I know he will melt everyone's heart as he has mine! Pete has his priorities all mixed up. Gator's over Dis-er's?? Oh, how can he even think of it? He's breakin' my heart!!!

Oh yeah,,, he's not into really meeting people from the board...I forgot that he's such a private person!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

puhlease....... I goto the fort 4x a year, that's plenty.

puhlease....... I goto the fort 4x a year, that's plenty.

You're the "virtual gathering" kinda guy!!:rotfl2:

I'm back, Pete....and you're not safe!! Scalp those damn gator tickets and come over to FtW tomorrow nite!

If you see Jesus riding in a golf cart with Jackie-O, then you'll know I've given up something for Disney. Otherwise, I'll be in Gainesville.

If you see Jesus riding in a golf cart with Jackie-O, then you'll know I've given up something for Disney. Otherwise, I'll be in Gainesville.

I can arrange it.... I AM a Church Secretary & have special priviledges!!

who is going to be at the fort this weekend? I will be there tonight, more than likley late. We never seem to get an early start. Don't know how much we will be around, going to parks tomorrow, if it is going to be hot then we will hang around in the am. I don't have a dish sign, but we have a Forest River Windsong stop by and say Hi, we are bringing a golf cart, but not sure which one. We have 4 right now and he might bring the one he is trying to sell.

who is going to be at the fort this weekend? I will be there tonight, more than likley late. We never seem to get an early start. Don't know how much we will be around, going to parks tomorrow, if it is going to be hot then we will hang around in the am. I don't have a dish sign, but we have a Forest River Windsong stop by and say Hi, we are bringing a golf cart, but not sure which one. We have 4 right now and he might bring the one he is trying to sell.

Mentally, I am at the Fort already. Physically, I won't be there until the 15th of October.

We will also be there from Oct 27th thru nov 2nd, and then on Nov 29th thru Dec 2nd still trying to get Nov 28th, may the 26th & 27th.
Also there Dec 31st thry Jan 4th. Hope to meet some of you them

Well guys..thanks for the good wishes..and for listening to me go on endlessly about Tina's 5th wheel for the past 7 or 8 months! I'm off to the Fort early in the a.m. I will return in a week with a full trip report (you'll probably be sorry you asked, but I'm giving you fair warning, and you can all click on that old "ignore" button! :laughing: )

I'll miss all of you and think of you fondly during my trip! :hug:

Well guys..thanks for the good wishes..and for listening to me go on endlessly about Tina's 5th wheel for the past 7 or 8 months! I'm off to the Fort early in the a.m. I will return in a week with a full trip report (you'll probably be sorry you asked, but I'm giving you fair warning, and you can all click on that old "ignore" button! :laughing: )

I'll miss all of you and think of you fondly during my trip! :hug:

Phyllis
Have a great trip! Lucky you! I am making an impromptu trip down on the
18th but staying at BW villas. Looking forward to your report!

OK Auntie, what are you doing now?? Your flight leaves in just about 5 hours?? Aren't you at the airport yet??!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter