What is Auntie doing?????

She didn't say. She's going to try and get a hold of Frank & Denise & see what time is convenient for them to meet with us. We're going to meet at P.O. Riverside because Crockett's is closed for remodeling. So, I didn't ask what loop she's on. Gators & Ole Miss is tied,,,, again!

Actually Gators down by 1 and driving with less than a minute.........

Gators lost. Pete should have listened to me, scalped his tickets, and come over to visit with the rest of us tonite. It's going to be a long, quiet ride from Gaineville to Tampa in the Gatordad car.

Here's the plan....because Crockett's is closed, we're all meeting at Port Orleans Riverside around 7pm. Wynottah is all excited because she gets to go, too! Pictures will be forth coming later tonite or tomorrow!!

She didn't say. She's going to try and get a hold of Frank & Denise & see what time is convenient for them to meet with us. We're going to meet at P.O. Riverside because Crockett's is closed for remodeling. So, I didn't ask what loop she's on. Gators & Ole Miss is tied,,,, again!

Gators lost. Pete should have listened to me, scalped his tickets, and come over to visit with the rest of us tonite. It's going to be a long, quiet ride from Gaineville to Tampa in the Gatordad car.

Here's the plan....because Crockett's is closed, we're all meeting at Port Orleans Riverside around 7pm. Wynottah is all excited because she gets to go, too! Pictures will be forth coming later tonite or tomorrow!!

Got the call. Can't wait to meet later. :banana:

We had the grand pleasure of meeting Phyllis and Bob ,,and Ded and Rick.
I just goota tell ya what a wonderful bunch of folk !
Phyliss and Bob were pulling down some long hours to get to the Fort,,I'm sure they musta been a little tired, but I'm sure they'll have a great time after a nights rest. What sweet people !
Deb and Rick, were just great ! And Wynottah,,well good gosh, everyone needs to meet her !

Look'n forward to a trip report.:thumbsup2

At this very moment, Auntie is probably sitting on Anna Maria beach, watching a beautiful sunset, and sipping her wine!!! She had a nice time at WDW - but I'll let her tell her own story!

Sipping Wine ! I like wine ! I enjoy wine in all the regions of my house,,,the porch,,,the bedroom,,, the dine room,,, the kitchen,,, the bath room,,, the basement,,, the deck,,, the yard. :thumbsup2

Basement- <noun>; A hole underneath the house that eats all the items you no longer want or need in the main living area of the house. (See attic)

Attic- <noun>; A cavernous space between the roof rafters and upper floor of the house that eats all the items you no longer want or need in the main living area of the house. (See basement)

Well guys..I'm baaack...Did ya miss me?:confused3

Had a good trip. Enjoyed the Fort. We were in the 600 loop and I think that loop is really centrally located, and would recommend it. The walking path was out the back, but it was relatively quiet. We were first given the 200 loop, and while some of the loop looked fine, the site they wanted to give us was a barren ugly swamp mess. We immediately called and asked for another site, and 612 was available, and very nice. Rented a golf cart...which was great fun. Ours is gas, so we especially enjoyed the nice quiet ride of the electric carts in Fort Wilderness. Quite a few people had Holloween decorations up on their sites. Was very nice to watch the fireworks from the beach..and they did have music..then the Electric Water Pagent. We also saw an aligator in the water near the Meadow Trading Post.

Enjoyed Food and Wine Festival in Epcot. We've never been to this, and enjoyed it. We first had a late breakfast at the Yacht Club, and then entered Epcot through the World Showcase entrance. We spent the entire day there..making our way through the countries. Bob felt obligated to try wine from each country, and top it off with a stein of beer from Germany. We really took our time and soaked up the atmosphere (okay, Bob soaked up the alcohol! :laughing: ). When we've gone with the kids, we breeze through and never have the time to sit and appreciate the ambience of each country. This time..no rush. We ended the day back in England and sat outside for fish and chips and waited for Illuminations. Had a water side seat for the show. Was a perfect end to a relaxing day.
I especially enjoyed getting to meet our favorite otter spotter..Debbie, and her husband Rick. We were also joined by Frank and Denise. Really lovely, warm people. :hug: Felt as if we were talking with old friends. It's so good to be able to put faces to the names I see here on the board.
We also left a bit earlier than anticipated, but we needed to visit with an elderly uncle I have in the Tarpon Springs area...we also had a night in Anna Maria Island..where I went earlier in the summer with the kids. Bob loved it and wants to go back in '09. Me..I want to go back NOW. We came home and it went into the 40's at night. I could really get used to 80 degree days in October. Haven't uploaded any picutures yet, hopefully in the next day or so.
Oh..and my house is still here..and my older son, who picked us up at the airport..dropped us off at the house..and couldn't get out of here soon enough. He kissed me goodbye, and told me he doesn't want my job..It sucks. The pets are alive..although the dog did eat a pair of underwear, and threw it up.(It's not the first time either..that's another post all together) :sad2:

Glad to have met you and glad to have you back, we missed you.:grouphug:

Glad to have met you and glad to have you back, we missed you.:grouphug:

It was great to meet you also, I appreciate your taking the time, I know you guys were were leaving the following morning and probably could have been doing something else. We had fun. :thumbsup2

Welcome back Auntie! Looking forward to your pics! Sounds like you had a great time! :thumbsup2

great to have you back! So glad to hear you had a nice trip and your home still exists!

So.....how was Tina's 5th wheel????

It was very spacious, and the high ceiling height of the 5th wheel makes it appear even more so.

Auntie- I'm assuming the 5th wheel had not yet arrived when you got there? Did you go check out the site you were assigned first and then report back to the office? Just curious. I'm wanting a preferred site for our trip and requested 100 or 200 loops. I think there are other loops I would prefer to have, but I don't want to pay premium price.

Glad you had fun - - and I'm waiting for more details on the camper set-up!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter